The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO Experiences?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi all,

Kick my butt or kick me to the curb , lol , it wouldn't be the first ..but I feel compelled to ask are there OTHERS here that have had sightings or close encounters ?

TTIV is for truth and I hope to get to the bottom of this UFO stuff one day ! Ever since my first sighting, all I can say is I am a changed person. These things can have a psycological impact on you once you have seen one. It's like you are obsessed to find answers!

If I had never seen or experienced SEVERAL myself, I'd probably disregard all of the reports. I do know that there are a lot of attention seekers , etc. and or alot of these are hoaxed .
I have read a lot of reports and experience the little star sized lights myself but I would like to hear about closer encounters/sightings in this thread. I'm talking up close and personal. BTW, I am not saying they are alien or anything such: They are considered unidentified! Unidentified does not mean alien!

I know we have so much high tech out there that is still being kept hidden from us. And the Bible speaks of ''signs and wonders'' in the last days / deception . So, imo, I feel there is a mixture of all going on - spiritual and ours. Now whether this includes aliens or not- I don't know but keep an open mind to this possibility as well. I do feel that some experiencers could be a type of demonic manifestation, but some sightings are our own planes/drones, tech etc.

Sure hope I am not the only one here. Would love to know if others have had an experience! I've had several , that I felt were significant to report to Mufon .

Here is one -

Husband and I witnessed a triangular craft fly overhead while on our deck one evening. It had just gotten dark , we had a Harvest Moon that evening.

Husband saw it first and called my attention to it. This thing was HUGE - coming straight toward us . As it was flying over, I tried to take in every detail that I could. This baby was at least 1.5 x the length of our home from our estimates. Huge! It was flying approx 100 ft over the treetops and as it flew over , we could see the underbelly very well. Shape was an arrowhead type/ isosoles triangle. It had five huge round white lights underneath. They were like pure white but not beaming on anything. They were kind of like a dome light in a car. It was totatlly silent , smooth, and fast. We were like WTH?!!! Couldn't sleep for days!!!! At the time, I remember feeling that this was one of OUR secret mil crafts. The TR3B to me ,does NOT match the description either.... was hoping it would be a match but thusfar - imo - not it!

Have experienced other unusual sightings , so I do have more to share, but I'd love moreso to hear about YOUR experiences if any. Maybe we at TTIV can get if all figured out? Anyone else?
Maybe there are boocoodles of you who are afraid to discuss .....but plz know you are not alone.
lol Hope I'm not the only one here. Hey, I'm not crazy, I have witnessess!!!!
Sometimes, I wonder if they do this to test people. I called everywhere ... This was over a major blvd and my husband and I are the ONLY ones to witness???? Come on now ... I still just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Am posting this because this Ca. couple's sighting is somewhat similar to a different sighting that I have had.
This California couple's photo, the cloud like appearance is very close to what I initially sighted. I thought giant spider-web even,but definitely wish-bone shape. These could be milar balloons for all I know but what I saw was NOT. I'll get to this later but I can say that I had never been scared by a cloud-like anything before in my life and had never heard of such. So noone could say my mind made it up. Who would think a UFO model as something such as this ? Actually, I think of sound structure for crafts NOT cloud like appearance.... weird - whatever it was that I saw. For those that say I saw a cloud ...well
I have never seen a cloud that scared the daylights out of me nor do the things it did . With two orbs doing incredible maneuvers.
After my sighting, had to try to search it out and found Jamie Maussan's mophing video . It was VERY similar , it was the only one I could find - now this one is close too. Whether credible UFO 's vids/reports, I do not know but I KNOW what I saw.

You can read the Ca. couple's report here:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/California_couple_records_video_of_daylight_boomerang_UFO/8612

Milar in the photo? I'm not sure. The couple also mention orbs ....and I saw two with mine. My 'milar'' contorted like crazy - changing shapes - expanding in size etc. growing and folding arms, etc! When I noticed the first orb, it rotated 3 times and it seemed to have a force-field type appearance /hazing around the object. All this was pretty close overhead and low. The changing object kept contorting growing arms /appendages ..with feathering like cloud edge at times. Hard to explain what I witnessed but the two orbs shot down at an angle , stopping on a dime! Nothing normal about this! It actually made me frightened because I too felt it had an intelligence. Yeah I know..... weird! But it happened to me! Ripley's Believe it or not!

I realize there are more important things going on in this world but these weird things will always have my curiousity until I have an answer as to what we have been and are seeing... Have seen several makes and models but never anything such as this before- and this sighting really took me for a loop!

Keep your eyes on the sky...you may find yourself surprised and as confused as I. lol

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Our triangle sighting happened in Oct of 2008. 4 years anniversary a few days ago

I've been attempting to draw it out so you guys can get the general idea of what we witnessed. Now please tell me, would this not shock the pants off of you? As I stated previously, it still affects me to this day. I'm still shocked ...fascinated and most definitely CURIOUS !

UFO Experiences? 8e86y
The craft could be a bit longer in length maybe but that is pretty close. This event happened on a Harvest Moon night . At first we thought it was a V object but we could see the triangular shape and belly.

Have to admit that only one time have I ever gotten panicky scared: This was during the daylight sighting with the cloud 'thing' and orbs.
This even took a psychological toll on me and I honestly did NOT want to go outside for a few days.. just being honest. Wish I had answers... Life is sO full of mysteries, eh! Weird chit!

If anyone wishes to discuss their experiences, I'd would really appreciate your share. Sometimes just talking helps to relieve those stresses. Don't worry about what others may think. (You can tell by now that) I don't . I do KNOW just how crazy this might sound too but I want answers. And maybe we can explain all of these away - as flares or Chinese lanterns.- lol ... yeah right. Surrre. /sarc.

Thoughts or experiences anyone? Jump on in!
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Your expierences are very interesting and I truly believe you. I have seen triangular lights many times while training in the Mojave desert but I always atributed those to the famed tr2b-tr3b secrest craft especially due to where we were seeing them. I never saw the body of a craft though. I only once saw them defy normal physics as well. I just remember seeing it floating across the sky and then in an instant it shot across the sky at an unbeievable speed. There are some Marines that have claimed to see orbs in Fallujah. I did not see them myself but it would not surprise me. I believe that most sightings are secret craft of ours but there are some that I'm sure are out of this world.

I am surprised that with all of the skywatching I do I have not seen more. I always keep my eyes open though hoping for a really good sightings like yours. Thanks for sharing.

Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Appreciate the share, Jimmy - Very interesting! Glad to know I'm not the only one here too -phew.

I can only imagine being in your shoes . Did your trainers tell you to just ignore these things or what? If I were new to a unit, I might would think it was an enemy! Was this hush hush -something you just did not discuss with your superiors?

We have this in common in that we have seen things MANY times.
I'd say by now, that the alleged TR3-B , has been made bigger and better. I'd also venture a guess that we have learned how to defy the law of physics. Again, I'm with you, some things could possibly be other-wordly. Wondering out loud-
Could these be coming from another dimension ? I am sure I will be wondering for many more years... ugh.

It seems there are orb reports daily lately with so many having seen them now . Probes? Drones? Wish we knew. Just keep your eyes on the skies - you may see one today. I've watched the skies for 50+ years and have only started seeing these orbs within the last 10 years . Maybe could count them on both hands btw. And only 3 major events I felt were worthy of reporting to nuforc or mufon.

Actually, I have several dinky photos of some orbs but this still will not tell us what these things could be. Have a camera with 4 megapixels lol and to date , I stILL have this dinky camera. Need to invest in one but cannot seem to get ahead to be able to do so!

-----
Have to mention this. I found and decided to post a thread inquiring on this triangle in our local city forum. I did NOT break T&C's - this was just an inquiry thread asking if anyone could ID it, or if they had seen this booger. Well, guess what ! It was deLETED this a.m. Grrr... I did inquire as to why. Will have to wait and see: I just hope they are not like ATS!!!! and are unresponsive! Oh well... E for effort!
----
I wish more folk or Marines would share their experiences. Maybe since you posted, they will feel more at ease to do so.
I'd love to hear more!

Semper Fi
And thank you for believing that I am not hoaxing... undoubtably they must have thought I was doing so LOCALLY. grrr deleted thread. Bob, where is our rant forum lol JK!!!! grumble grumble. Don't you guys just hate it when our voices get suppressed!

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:12 am

Ok .Posting this update because my voice or inquiry of the triangular ufo is getting squashe around here. our local city's forums are deleting my link to MY picutre, that I drew and deleting my posts. Non copyright issue. I did not break ANY of their T&Cs - NO doubt !
Because my posts kept getting erased, I was prompted to post in the next town city forum because this triangle seemed to have been flying from that direction. I was very careful with the wording moreso there because I didn't want it deleted like my local one was.

The initial post in the 2nd forum does remain still but the link to the image was removed! Was sure I had posted the link, but to be sure , in case I had been interrupted before , I posted again: The link again was deleted. So no doubt. Total post was gone in my local one so I made an inquiry thread but like ATS no response as to why.

I can only conclude that either the ' base' ( AEDC )got a look peak and this is a no- no??? or...
they are just toooo scared to discuss these type mysteries still? One thing I dO know - never was a rule broken!

When chit like this happens ...it seems to make me work all the harder at getting my voice out there!
And If this thing was meant to be a secret . well , they shouldn't have been flying it so dang low for people to see!

Just getting it out there so you guys will know what is happening in my neck of the woods.
If you have thoughts or advice... feel free =please!

This speaks volumns to me ... but what the heck is it speaking? Thoughts anyone?

Confused as usual
but Semper Fi

PS and this wasn't even a recent event! so how could they be afraid of a panic?

"It's your forum, I can cuss if I want to, cuss if I want to, cuss if I want to '' lol! Just ask Bob!
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:09 am

I dO find this interesting so will share... While reporting the triangle sighting to nuforc, Peter Davenport , imo, basically insinuated that these triangular craft were NOT ours. Have found that most everyone else MS , if I'm not mistaken, think otherwise. How he said it was somewhat freaky imo. His quote was something along the lines of . "Now you Do realize" that OUR crafts have the id lights, blah blah. etc. and if you do not see these then...." ..basically - they are not ours,he said. Now I cannot remember the rest. Wish I had recorded that conversation!

Just an FYI. true or disinfo?

Spouse and I sent in drawings to nurforc back then but these too were never posted online ! Initally, I hought there was a legit excuse,now I don't know.He did have a big "Move" and was editing his website for grammar, etc, (he's picky). so now I am questioning all the more. The orignal depiction got lost on my end too (file got corrupted)- had to make a new one!

-(he was slow updating his site at the time- it was a month or so before my report was even up.)

Just thought I would mention it!
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 pm

UFO Reported in Pike County, Photos and Videos (actually seen in other states as well)
Watch the VID! Weird stuff happening in our skies...

If I had been out looking that day, I could have possibly seen it! Wish I had been observing then!

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/pikecoky.html

What the heck is that ? Yep ...these days , ya never know what you will see.

Let me know if this thing gets ID'd.
Back to top Go down
heracat

heracat

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks for starting this thread SOT-Lou! I had a sighting as a very young man while out fishing on our property here in Texas. There were two in a half-circle shape doing the classic falling leaf pattern. I thought that they were parachutes until the both just zipped out of sight in a straight line to the north-east. I had a job a while back that only let me have a break in the middle of the night and I used to go outside to have a smoke and I saw a lot of lights that would be cruising along only to make a 90 dergeee turn or start pulsing or just haul ass away....

I beleieve. cat
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:38 am

heracat wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread SOT-Lou! I had a sighting as a very young man while out fishing on our property here in Texas. There were two in a half-circle shape doing the classic falling leaf pattern. I thought that they were parachutes until the both just zipped out of sight in a straight line to the north-east. I had a job a while back that only let me have a break in the middle of the night and I used to go outside to have a smoke and I saw a lot of lights that would be cruising along only to make a 90 dergeee turn or start pulsing or just haul ass away....

I beleieve. cat

Thanks Herecat!! for sharing your experience. Bet that was a shocker experience for ya - lol .I can imagine and relate! Yeah, when they make those 90 degree turns - or take off fast then stopping on dimes, etc., thIS gets your attention! Half circle shape ? Weird stuff! lol bet that made your mouth fall to the floor when it took off after thinking parachutes. I dO find humor in a lot of things, so please do not take me wrong when I find things amusing.

We belieeeeeve because we have seen ....but what the heck do we believe they are? Inquiry minds want to know and only your hair dresser knows for sure! forgive please, I 'm just a nut Wink attempting lameness.

I wonder if Bob has ever seen a UFO. So far, 3 of us here now -disclosed experiences - so am curious! And how many others here have seen something but do not have a clue as to what it is. Please jump in!

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm

My other encounter I felt was worthy to report:

Not sure why it took me so long to post but I finally did - THIS was my first official report.
Date was entered in 94 - but somehow their format at site entered 6/5? Anyway, I actually determined the exact date as being 10/8/94 ( Definite date of event! On the event night, I had mixed up my sibbling and dad bdays . & someones bday was the next day - had crossed their bdays with the other. and I now KNOW for sure of date... 100%.

Occurred : 6/15/1994 <<<<wrong date!!! 21:00 (Entered as : 1994 21:00)
Reported: 6/7/2003 8:42:09 AM 08:42
Posted: 6/10/2003
Shape: Light
Duration:5-7min
Close encounter with round white light

Was sitting in car waiting on husband who was inside work office @ approx 21:00 when suddenly lights flitted inside the car & I heard voices like officials speaking .. I'd thought someone had been pulled over by police or something and were behind me at first but then strobe? lights were swirling in the car moreso, and as I was turning to look out the window to see what was going on I then was blinded by the brightest white beam or spot? light! It shown on me so brightly I couldn't focus and had to turn from it. Then as I tried to look out window again the light on me seemed to get less intense backing off so I could see it . Then after being able to focus, the light source got bigger as if someone had turned a switch on making it brighter (this time not blinding or blaring in my face), then bigger again as if someone had turned a switch a sec time to increase it. It hovered for a couple or so min right above the car I'd say approx 40 ft away: it was so close! It seemed to also be observing what husband was doing in office. Then the light went back smaller, then smaller again then blinked out totally (the same way it had became bigger and brighter- it went out -like in sections). Couldn't see any form of craft : was a slightly hazy night that night . No sound was heard for it was already noisy at location . When it blinked out I got out of car and tried hard to find it for about a min or so then off in the distance approx a few miles away (though I'm no expert) suddenly out of the darkness it lit up again one time then blinked out again. Husband came out after it all had happened with a min or so. Told him , family and friends about my experience but this time officially reporting. I'd seen a few planes prior but whatever this was it wasn't using traveling lights like aircraft are supposed to do. And it's had me soooo curious for yrs. If you need further info , plz feel free to contact me. Thank you.

((NUFORC Note: Date in 1994 is approximate. We will invite the witness to try to estimate it more accurately. PD))

an added extra to the mufon report:
During this event, I tried to show no surprise or fear, all the while praying under my breath! Also not stated in the original report at nuforc is that I was listening to a gospel quartet - singing, trying out a little harmony. I can't remember the song but it was along the lines of 'You are not Alone'! Although I didn't mention this, nor my feelings in that report, all my family and friends can attest to this fact! I felt like Paul on the Damascus road...and still to this day am unsure of why I was allowed to have this experience *and others*. I did feel like it was intelligent. I was about to give up looking for it after it had blinked out on me. When I finally was looking in the right direction, it pulsated on once lighting up - like saying goodby or something. It then totally blinked out for good.

I know I could have done a better descriptive job in the report. Sorry but I'm not the best with words as you all are well aware. If any questions.. I'd love to discuss as this has somewhat bothers me from time to time.
Years of trying to figure this one out lol..
If that was a helicopter - why NO lights - or NO AIR BLOWN on me as I was half hanging out of the window - I'd have felt it! Anyway, was definitely a weird experience for me ... especially with what I was doing lol! I was confused - and it reminded me of Saul/Paul! I often do wonder why God allowed me to experience this...

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Here is an interesting news report. Someone submitted the vid and the station set up their own cams and caught same thing. Guy says he sees these ufos weekly. Weird stuff! Some of you may not have seen this: Thought you might be interested!
I'm such a mystery lover and I would love to have the answers to my many , many questions.

Guy expert says these are noT a bug or bugs.

Please view the vid -

Mile High mystery: UFO sightings in sky over Denver.

http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/#ooid=BnNHJyNjoZyz60bsjSbWA6lTx5V_xgsw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFO Experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO Experiences?   UFO Experiences? Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO Experiences?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Aliens/UFOs-
Jump to: