The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks for the Place!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Thanks for the Place! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the Place!   Thanks for the Place! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:55 pm

May I be the first to thank You.

I will take this moment to link here to some of MY work - The Abundance Paradigm - all on Zorgon's board:

The End of Entropy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stigmergic Governance Vis the Web

Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description

The Ethical Planetarian

T.A.P., You're It!
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Place!   Thanks for the Place! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:04 am

Amaterasu wrote:
May I be the first to thank You.

I will take this moment to link here to some of MY work - The Abundance Paradigm - all on Zorgon's board:

The End of Entropy

Stigmergic Governance Vis the Web

Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description

The Ethical Planetarian

T.A.P., You're It!

"It's my forum, I'll double post if I want to, post if I want to, post if I want to." lol!

Welcome my dear, to the asylum for the politically dangerous; where Ron Paul bumper stickers label us "domestic terrorists", and loving our country, its Constitution, and the Natural Rights of Man makes us subversives.

Speaking of subversive, please feel free to post as much of you and your father's research into electrogravitics here as you like. I'm all about pissing off TPTB these days, and one way to do it is to hit them where it hurts them THE MOST; their pocketbooks filled with petrodollars. If you would like to have your own sub-forum I can make that happen. I know a guy... lol! OR, when you start a thread you can just write up a short summary with links to previously posted research elsewhere, say on Pegasus. (Which I see you have already done, and that is perfectly acceptable.) Cheers.

Unlike some websites, I am not going to be anal about links to other sites and forums. I'm not selling anything, and I do not get a cut of the advertising that you see here on this forum. The sole purpose of this forum is to serve as an information clearinghouse on a wide variety of subjects. Not to toot my own horn too loudly, but when it comes to politics, foreign affairs, and the Clash of Civilizations throughout history I like to think I can hold my own and then some; but I'm only one man and as much as I would like to I can't cover everything myself.

That is why I invited Zorgon and his crew to participate here at TTiV. When it comes to matters extraterrestrial you guys have a lot of brainpower at your disposal and an established track record of scientific research; research that I believe is going to be critical at arriving at the truth of what is going on in the world today. I've talked to both legitimate scientists and pseudo-scientific whack jobs, Terrel Croft (Terral03) and Nancy Lieder being chief among the latter, and while a lot of what they speculate is utter BS, there are others I have spoken with - credible people - who agree with them on one thing: There IS an extraterrestrial component to the events of the "End Times."

Now before my Christian friends get all up in arms, let me remind them that God as we know Him is the very definition of an "Extraterrestrial", in that He is not from Earth, probably not even from our dimension. I had a lot of technical difficulties with it, but I'm almost done with an hour long special featuring my exclusive interview with Dr. Chuck Missler, in which we discuss his insights about "aliens", UFOs, and demons. The Holographic nature of the universe also comes into play in the most fascinating interview I have ever conducted. Dr. Missler is not only one of the world's leading theologians in this area of expertise, his secular credentials are equally impressive. For thirty years, Dr. Missler owned a string of aerospace companies that had classified R&D and manufacturing contracts with the Department of Defense, and he's not afraid to talk about that which he can talk about.

It is Dr. Missler's contention that the classic UFO - the light in the sky - are not interplanetary craft, rather they are inter-dimensional. If these craft are not fully in our dimension, that would explain why they can seemingly defy the laws of physics and appear and disappear at will. He also thinks that they are under demonic control, piloted by "fallen angels."

The way he explains it, it makes a lot of sense. The above video is absolutely fascinating and I encourage everyone to watch it. Chuck uses his considerable knowledge of math, physics, and the Bible, to prove his contentions about UFOs that I listed above. I'm really looking forward to finally publishing my interview with him. There was a point when I feared I had lost it completely, but I did recover the data and it is almost done.

Again, Ameratsu - WELCOME! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Place!   Thanks for the Place! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 pm

I might want to point out that what I know of My father's work came from when I was a child - before the work went into black ops. So I don't have the details directly - was too young to grasp all My dad was trying to teach Me of the mechanics - but can recommend reading Dr. Paul A. LaViolette's Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion. The company My father was working for is mentioned several times - and the timeline and information mesh well with My recollection.
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Place!   Thanks for the Place! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:17 am

I have begun to review your work and I must say it is very intersting. I look forward to discussing it with you when I get better aquainted with it. Thanks for bringing your work here for us to see. The truth must come forth and I think you will be qa great asset in that department.

Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Place!   Thanks for the Place! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 am

Well thank You so much, Jimmy! I do look forward to questions and comments!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Place!   Thanks for the Place! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Place!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: FRIENDS OF TTIV - OTHER FORUMS :: Pegasus Research Consortium-
Jump to: