The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UNThredded

The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub Empty
PostSubject: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Bob has been so kind as to offer us room and board while Kitty hopefully repairs the homeland. Enjoy all and I will be back when she pulls the plug
Back to top Go down
UNThredded

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:35 pm

UNThredded wrote:
Bob has been so kind as to offer us room and board while Kitty hopefully repairs the homeland. Enjoy all and I will be back when she pulls the plug

Where is Daj? I need a scotch on the rocks
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 am

UNThredded wrote:
UNThredded wrote:

Where is Daj? I need a scotch on the rocks

If you can make it to Michigan by 9 tonight, I'll buy you a drink. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Red Auroras

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 pm

UNThredded wrote:

And my thanks go out to Bob as well. I would've registered here sooner if I'd known Bob was one of the Philip Morris icons (j/k Bob, I'm a retired squid Smile ). At least we've now got a place to stay in touch with old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 am

Red Auroras wrote:
UNThredded wrote:

And my thanks go out to Bob as well. I would've registered here sooner if I'd known Bob was one of the Philip Morris icons (j/k Bob, I'm a retired squid Smile ). At least we've now got a place to stay in touch with old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way.

Welcome sir. Trust me, I have nothing but respect for my tentacled brethren and their seemingly never-ending desire to throw their money at me during our regular Friday night poker games.
Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub   The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Piggin Wassail Ionian shutdown refuge pub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: FRIENDS OF TTIV - OTHER FORUMS :: Intellectual Oddities Network-
Jump to: