The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Empty
PostSubject: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 am

EDITOR'S NOTE: This thread was begun in the last week of December 2012 as I wanted to archive the evidence of these threats, which have spilled off of the internet and into my office. The Truth Is Viral studio line has been receiving some really creepy messages - audio recordings of snippets of past shows - so the investigation continues. I am going to leave the OP as it was, but I am going to add the video that I made that documents SOME of the threats that have been made to date.

Honestly, I believe that most - if not all - of these threats are being made by bored, and obviously retarded, individuals who have no intention of carrying out those threats; but that DOES NOT make it OK! Making threats of murder and rape is a crime, and I expect the authorities investigating them to prosecute those responsible to the fullest extent of the law. The evidence is plain for all to see, and if the FBI doesn't do something about it I want to know why.

I resent having to walk around town with a loaded weapon on my hip. That is one of the things that is so wonderful about Alpena, it's one of those towns where not only do you not lock your doors at night, you don't ever lock them unless you are going out of town. However, as long as a threat exists - no matter how slight - I am prepared to do whatever it takes to protect my family and myself. And as long as the people who made these threats are still walking around I will assume an active threat posture, maintaining an extra level of vigilance until I am satisfied that they are definitely not a threat.

I'm sure that some of the people reading this are the same ones who have threatened my wife and I (going back to the scene of the crime is a trait common to criminals), so I want to address them directly.

YOU DON'T SCARE ME! All you are doing is pissing me off, and I will do everything I can to ensure that you end up tossing salad in prison. If you think that hiding behind an anonymous screen name is going to keep the cops from finding you, then you truly are a moron. That goes for whoever is leaving messages on my office phone from an "anonymous" Skype account. You WILL be found.

And in case you are devastatingly stupid enough to actually try to follow through with your threats, I want you to know that I will not hesitate to put BIG, HONKING HOLES in your skull. The last thing I would ever want to do is to take the life of another human being, but please don't mistake my peaceful, loving nature for weakness. I WILL kill anyone who tries to harm my family deader than a door nail; and I'd feel really bad about it too.

So take this video as a warning to stay away. I guarantee you'll live longer.

The Second Amendment is about giving the citizens of the United States the means to defend themselves against a tyrannical government; not hunting, not even self-defense against violent crime – although those aspects, especially the latter, are important in this day and age. This fact was made plain to me once again just a few days ago when my life was threatened and my wife was threatened with rape by some gangbangers on Twitter who objected to something I said about the rapper “The Game”.

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape The-ga10

"The Game," also known as Jayceon Terrell Taylor, got into a Twitter war with conservative commentator Michelle Malkin over his new album, the blasphemous "Jesus Piece," that depicts Christ as a gangbanger on the album cover.

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Rclaw710

This misogynistic racist went way too far, and although Michelle doesn't need my help I stepped in to say my piece.

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape My_twe10

To which The Game replied:

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Game_s10

"Eat dick a Stone Cold"?
Apparently The Game is also dyslexic. lol!

And then came a slew of disgusting comments and outright threats from his fans (probably the same bunch that was "gonna riot" if Mitt Romney won the election.

Quote :
8h soso imas soso imas ‏@soso101awu

@TheTruthIsViral fuck you. Am a thug

21 Dec Robert Jackson Robert Jackson ‏@goingdeep30

@TheTruthIsViral Done talking to you through social media Have a good life and remember being in the armed forces doesn't make u a tough guy
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral Yo mouth gonna write a check to ass can't cash mutha fucka. U fucking wit a real LA hangars potna, slow ya roll bitch.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral When u get town call out a landmark so I'll know your here and I will give u the address bitch.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral Naw potna I'm a real dog in these streets, u just keep talking shit behind this Twitter feed. You know where I'm at pussy.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral Fuck u and your shiny boots. I have been s soldier in the streets if L.A. my whole life, u think I'm scared of marine?
View conversation

21 Dec KINEX KINEX ‏@Mrkinex

@TheTruthIsViral hey buddy dont try to get your name up off @thegame or @Mrkinex . And believe me no one is scared of u. Racist shit loser
View conversation
20 Dec Eric Higgins Eric Higgins ‏@TheRealXcalibur

@michellemalkin you have nothing better to do than blasphemy so blame it on yourself and your "pal" @TheTruthIsViral. #youarewelcome.
Expand
20 Dec Robert Jackson Robert Jackson ‏@goingdeep30

@TheTruthIsViral @MadoffSam @thegame This WOOD here is truly a racist man. Come on down to 37th and Denker in L.A so we can chop it up.
View conversation

@MadoffSam @TheTruthIsViral @thegame Game I'm gonna take u out of the future strings folks, gonna deal wit wood personally.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame oh yeah idiot another shooting in South Dakota. Wonder what race the kid was.
Expand

@MadoffSam @TheTruthIsViral @thegame Indeed. Cousins making babies wit cousins.
View conversation

This guy on Twitter called @TheTruthIsViral is in need of JAIL for being a member of a Westboro BC. Get him!!!
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral you don't need to attack the rapper, you just are a hardcore Christian who needs jail time. #sitdown.
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral i do not care if you're Christian or not, get a fucking life and focus on your beliefs, so belittle WBC, or are you one?
Expand

20 Dec soso imas soso imas ‏@soso101awu

@TheTruthIsViral i would love to suck your wifes pussy
[/size]

@TheTruthIsViral just by looking at all your tweets, you really need to stop attacking others who like @thegame and focus on your own crap.
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral Homie you fucking with the blood pirus, you better retrace your steps hommie. the streetz is watching.
View conversation

20 Dec Mark Thomson Mark Thomson ‏@MKT_SkillZ

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame doesnt talk bad about women man.. what the fuck is ur point?
View conversation
20 Dec

@TheTruthIsViral am on this piru shit you hoe. gonna put blood stains on your mu fucking face.

@TheTruthIsViral if @thegame hasn't earned ur respect that's cool. But don't disgrace the ppl who respect the man..Muthafucka get some class
View conversation
20 Dec The REAL Truth! The REAL Truth! ‏@AZ_dopeBoy

@TheTruthIsViral FUCK ignorant fucks like you! Dickhead eat a dick faggot! The truth my ass, you're a fake looking for promotion.
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral just by looking at all your tweets, you really need to stop attacking others who like @thegame and focus on your own crap.
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral hommie dont fuck with ma click. your wife gonna be fucked so hard for this believe me son. the streetz watching you bitchas

@TheTruthIsViral Homie you fucking with the blood pirus, you better retrace your steps hommie. the streetz is watching.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame doesnt talk bad about women man.. what the fuck is ur point?
View conversation
20 Dec

@TheTruthIsViral if @thegame hasn't earned ur respect that's cool. But don't disgrace the ppl who respect the man..Muthafucka get some class
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral FUCK ignorant fucks like you! Dickhead eat a dick faggot! The truth my ass, you're a fake looking for promotion.
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame @michellemalkin...yall should do something about some shit that means something instead of going after musicians!
View conversation

@thegame @TheTruthIsViral YO FUCK this faggot Bob Powell what a self-righteous piece of shit!
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral @Mrkinex @thegame hahahahaha...the game afraid of you? You're wack! Go preach about something else fool!
View conversation

20 Dec Brandon BoNe Brandon BoNe ‏@brandonebone

@TheTruthIsViral what is it with bold people! @thegame has much more in life than you! He's at the top of the rankz ! #JesusPiece is awesome
View conversation
20 Dec
Jonah Hex retweeted you
19 Dec:
@Mrkinex @thegame Just like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XclKrZC4jok
Jonah Hex

@TheTruthIsViral you got no respect man.. shut the fuck up
View conversation
20 Dec ♚King Dom♚ ♚King Dom♚ ‏@KashInTheDuffle

Jesus piece is my favorite album from my favorite rapper. @thegame outdid himself. and @TheTruthIsViral is a hoe.
Expand

19 Dec Southpaw Southpaw ‏@southpawko

Racist uncle tom everbody----->RT @TheTruthIsViral @entiatSANCHEZ Now what would happen if I called YOU a ... http://tmi.me/Ddjqu
Expand
19 Dec Southpaw Southpaw ‏@southpawko

Racist uncle tom everbody----->RT @TheTruthIsViral @entiatSANCHEZ Now what would happen if I called YOU a ... http://tmi.me/DdjpE
Expand
19 Dec KINEX KINEX ‏@Mrkinex

@TheTruthIsViral no ones gonna go on "your show" u have 139 followers !!! Just keep making youtube videos.
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral maybe you should take your racist ass and run for president. Obama didnt get our country in the situation were in sir. Dumb
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral people like you disgust me . You wanna tell people to boycott @thegame album then send me a video talkin bout obama!
View conversation
19 Dec Freddy Fuentes Freddy Fuentes ‏@FredWreck7

@TheTruthIsViral lol u didnt do shit ha its twitter bro dont act tough. And take out the trash? @thegame will always be more relevant than u
View conversation
19 Dec William James Sidis William James Sidis ‏@NeemYorick

@TheTruthIsViral don't worry you beat me to that, me i'm going to do nothing, you have nothing to offer me but the idiocy you type
View conversation
19 Dec Frankie Sanchez Frankie Sanchez ‏@entiatSANCHEZ

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame my bad you're a faaaggggooottt. Dumb fuck
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral I will be highly opinionated of you, you responded to me, you came with your smart ass remark, so you suffer the consequenc
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral lol u don't play ha ok and must of meant something it was enough to get u to reply if it didn't u would've kept it moving
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral HAHHAHAHAHA naw sorry wouldn't want to spoil your enjoyment, suffered to long in life from people like you
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral u called @thegame the white boys bitch yet u say ur Christian? U make em look bad.
View conversation
19 Dec Yung Rain ™️ Yung Rain ™️ ‏@YungRain_

@TheTruthIsViral No problem u helped protect our ass anytime u go to war me and my ppl going to #WeareTheRessistance #DontBanGuns
View conversation
19 Dec Robert Jackson Robert Jackson ‏@goingdeep30

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame I'm banging this #jesuspiece right now WOOD, track name CHURCH! #pussy
Expand

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame 20 something white males. Socially disconnected wit no life. Get #jesuspiece, listen to it and shut the fuck up.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame Its obvious u a fucking idiot not seeing that yo cousins Joe Bob and nem are the mass murderers.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame Idiot when have u seen a rap artist do a driveby. Now u talking about gangs. Clean up ya own yard WOOD!
View conversation
19 Dec Carlito Carlito ‏@Skinnyp19

@thegame @thetruthisviral fuck you bobby Powell ..go to church #JesusPiece
View conversation
19 Dec Frankie Sanchez Frankie Sanchez ‏@entiatSANCHEZ

@thegame this nigga here-->> @TheTruthIsViral is a fucking joke. Shout out from Washington Juego
View conversation
19 Dec soso imas soso imas ‏@soso101awu

@TheTruthIsViral get a life you ugly red neck mudafucker
View conversation
19 Dec Staccz Major Staccz Major ‏@realstacczmajor

@thegame: RT @TheTruthIsViral: Boycott blasphemous #JesusPiece. @thegame has NO game, or class. Save ur money (and your ears.) - eat dic ...
Expand
19 Dec Why Lie Why Lie ‏@AdanT562

class is the name of @thegame & @thetruthisviral looks like a damn cone head and shit LOL, bumping Jesus Piece non stop
View conversation
19 Dec ObeySwagg_™️ ObeySwagg_™️ ‏@SGPD_Swag

@thegame @TheTruthIsViral the game will shit on ur Moms Left titty
View conversation
19 Dec Brodie Jackson Brodie Jackson ‏@Brodie_Jackson

“@TheTruthIsViral: Boycott blasphemous #JesusPiece. @thegame has NO game, or class. Save your money (and your ears.)” You're stupid. Shut up
Expand
19 Dec Mike Lowery™️ Mike Lowery™️ ‏@Kinoshi44Htown

@thegame “@TheTruthIsViral Boycott blasphemous #JesusPiece| He said the rag is covering his mouth cuz Nobody know what Color Jesus is #truth
Expand

19 Dec Young LB Young LB ‏@KidSaVageLB

@TheTruthIsViral hahaha stone cold keep yo comments to your self.
Expand
19 Dec 5ParX 5ParX ‏@southjersey99

& @TheTruthIsViral thosr were his sons, now talk homo u high pitched faggot
Expand
19 Dec BRYAN LION BRYAN LION ‏@BRYANOBAMA

Lol RT @thegame: RT @TheTruthIsViral: Boycott blasphemous #JesusPiece. @thegame has NO game, or class. Save ur ... http://m.tmi.me/DbqDc
Expand
19 Dec Diz Skellington Diz Skellington ‏@Chiefahawk

@thegame lmao @TheTruthIsViral can get knocked out by your sons
View conversation
19 Dec Cali Red Cali Red ‏@Miss_CaliRed

@thegame @TheTruthIsViral is just a hater and doesn't know real west coast. I LOOOVE the Dangelo remixed song! One Blood!
View conversation
19 Dec Ubong Etuk Ubong Etuk ‏@BonafideBalla

“@TheTruthIsViral: Boycott blasphemous #JesusPiece. @thegame has NO game, or class. Save your money (and your ears.)”save yourself first
Expand
19 Dec Brandon BoNe Brandon BoNe ‏@brandonebone

@TheTruthIsViral you stupid bold headed mothafucka ,nO body talks about @thegame like that! FUCK YOU @theTruthIsViral !
Expand
19 Dec MIGUEL VILLEGAS MIGUEL VILLEGAS ‏@PAYBACK424

@thegame @TheTruthIsViral this dude....SOUNDS REAL BRAVE ONLINE NEPHEW - snoop dogg voice!! #HATER
View conversation
19 Dec #6 #6 ‏@Thechosen1X6

Lol RT @thegame: RT @TheTruthIsViral: Boycott blasphemous #JesusPiece. @thegame has NO game, or class. Save ... (more) http://tm.to/efiol
Expand
19 Dec Mark Thomson Mark Thomson ‏@MKT_SkillZ

@TheTruthIsViral u dumb ass muthafucka
View conversation

19 Dec 5ParX 5ParX ‏@southjersey99

@TheTruthIsViral how u know jesus wad white u pink bitch...he hung with rapists, criminals and murderers and died side by side with
Expand

@thegame @TheTruthIsViral Instead of fuck'n wit game, find out what ya kids are doing and put ya guns up. Rap artist don't shoot up schools.
View conversation

@TheTruthIsViral your ignorant and obviously need help. How u trying to get the president impeached while hating @thegame ? Bunker boy lol
View conversation

@thegame @TheTruthIsViral Fucking white folks, I tell u. When will u idiots realize its just music.
View conversation
19 Dec Adam Ally Adam Ally ‏@adamally98

@TheTruthIsViral @thegame has more class than you'll ever dream of having...And you would need to save your money, coz you're broke as shit!
View conversation
19 Dec Lioness Lioness ‏@Scvalentino

@WhosYungNikey @thegame @thetruthisviral he a haterrrr
View conversation
19 Dec Handsome Ass Honkey Handsome Ass Honkey ‏@JayyBruce

@TheTruthIsViral. Bald cunt
Expand
19 Dec Razie Jallaq Razie Jallaq ‏@Knight__Hawk

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Threat10

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Suck_p10

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Rape_t11

If for some reason the law doesn't act and this guy comes within eyesight of me, at that point I will know what his intentions are (I doubt very seriously that anyone would leave L.A. and come to Northern Michigan uninvited unless they had nefarious intentions) and I will protect my family. This scumbag is going to wish he had stayed in L.A. where he was safe. You can talk smack about ME all day long and I couldn't care less. As a public figure a certain amount of "hate mail" is to be expected; but when you threaten to rape my wife I'm going to use every legal resource at my disposal to make sure that you have a very bad day!

Last edited by Bob Powell on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Wow ..Just wow. Their crap talk really shows their true colors doesn't it?

Despisers /rejectors of Christ will one day have to answer to the Lord for what they have done and NOT done in their lives.

Hey Bro, isn't it great that the Christian has peace that surpasses all understanding regardless of all the trials and tribs lived out here. We have that peace (isn't it wonderful!) and an ASSURED hope (means PROMISE) for our future (our eternal life in Heaven).

It is sad to see how the world cannot see their need for a LIVING, LOVING, FORGIVING Savior.
It's wild how BLIND and EVIL some can be that are in this world. Seems I witness the evil more and more these days....sickening... but

But thank God for His peace, etc. ..that HE still reigns on the throne ! regardless , of their rejecting...
THEY CANNOT KICK GOD from HIS position! no matter how hard they may try!!!

Glad you bolded that last line....LEGAL recourse is always the avenue....unlike others who wish to take the law into their own hands , or being judge and jury doing a drive by or something! Sounds like they are pretty hard core!

No wonder people won't take a stand for Jesus anymore...with all the crap they have to deal with this day and age. It just pisses me off more TO STAND!!!!

Jesus said this in John 15:20: " Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. "

The Lord is with ya, Bro ... Keep encouraged, regardless what you may face!
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:48 pm

What a bunch of ignorant morons. Just goes to show you what the media and pop culture is doing to our society. I hope these people get a visit from my friend Karma as I'm sure they will. If there is that many people getting upset then you must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 pm

OathKeepingJarhead wrote:
What a bunch of ignorant morons. Just goes to show you what the media and pop culture is doing to our society. I hope these people get a visit from my friend Karma as I'm sure they will. If there is that many people getting upset then you must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Karma10
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Bob Powell wrote:
OathKeepingJarhead wrote:

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Karma10

Nicely put,

Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 pm

love the quick wit & photo, Bob. lol

In all seriousness, you have EVERY right to defend/protect yourself and your fam!

With all of the bad rap on and tptb wanting ''control'' /to ban guns... makes me want to buy one of those KARMA babies !
This gas powered is something I had never heard of ...sounds cool! & thanks for the lesson.
Back to top Go down
MilitiaMan

MilitiaMan

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Wow,just Wow. Some people have no life. I would protect my family as well to my dying breath,Bob. It was/is Blasphemy. Always stand by your morals and protect your family. I am the same way. Nice AR by the way. I have a Stag Arms Model 3 AR myself,with a Ruger SR 45 sidearm Wink  Keep up the good fight brother...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape   Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter Followers Of Rapper "The Game" Threaten TTiV Host And His Wife With Murder And Rape
Page 1 of 1