The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you Call Area 51 a Conspirancy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampyFox

VampyFox

Would you Call Area 51 a Conspirancy? Empty
PostSubject: Would you Call Area 51 a Conspirancy?   Would you Call Area 51 a Conspirancy? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:39 am

S02E02 – Area 51

http://www.jesseventura.net/conspiracy-theory/s02e02-area-51/

In this episode of Conspiracy Theory, Jesse Ventura faces off against guards at Area 51. He tries to find out why the Joint Terrorism Task Force raided the homes of two Area 51 watchdogs, and he reviews alleged evidence that the government has been faking UFO sightings and alien abductions in order to cover up darker secrets at the base.

Please click on this, as I don't think many would know about what Jesse found out. This is very startling and too shocking for words. You will need to see it and listen to the narration yourselves. I apologise for not knowing how to get the actual video into this box, but no matter, just click on the link and get ready to be shocked affraid and then very angry to find out another HUGE way US Citizens taxes are being spent and how easy it is for someone to wander past some orange posts, to become part of a living nightmare. Mad It is TRUE but unbelievable! What a Face

http://www.jesseventura.net/conspiracy-theory/s02e02-area-51/
Back to top Go down
VampyFox

VampyFox

Would you Call Area 51 a Conspirancy? Empty
PostSubject: An Addition to the Jesse video posted above   Would you Call Area 51 a Conspirancy? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 am

I forgot to add this in the above posting, to do with the video above;

Jesse Ventura faces off against guards at Area 51. He tries to find out why the Joint Terrorism Task Force raided the homes of two Area 51 watchdogs, and he reviews alleged evidence that the government has been faking UFO sightings and alien abductions in order to cover up darker secrets at the base.
Back to top Go down

Would you Call Area 51 a Conspirancy?
Page 1 of 1