The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dealing With A Terminal Illness Under Obamacare; Cancer Patient Denied Coverage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Dealing With A Terminal Illness Under Obamacare; Cancer Patient Denied Coverage Empty
PostSubject: Dealing With A Terminal Illness Under Obamacare; Cancer Patient Denied Coverage   Dealing With A Terminal Illness Under Obamacare; Cancer Patient Denied Coverage EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Quote :
Last week was a tough one, with bad news coming from two different sources. The first was from my wife's oncologist who reported that her last two CT scans showed no shrinkage of the tumors that have invaded her liver.

A couple of days later, we found out that the Michigan Department of Social Services has determined that my terminally ill wife is no longer eligible for Medicaid. As of December 1st 2013, she will lose her Medicaid; all because I applied for Obamacare. She is so stressed and frightened that she has been in tears all week. The bastards even took away the free school lunches that my son was getting in school because that is tied to being a Medicaid recipient.

We are appealing that ridiculous decision, but if we are to fight to get her coverage back and win, we are going to need your prayers and the help of Almighty God.

This Obamacare nightmare is a scheme cooked up right in the very pits of Hell. I'm afraid that not only will many people lose their insurance, but some - including my wife - may very well die as a result of Barack Obama's desire to destroy 1/6th of our economy with a plan that he knew full well would force more than 100-million Americans off of their insurance, leaving them unable to get affordable medical care.

I am putting together a show that will document this travesty in detail for publication later this week. Please lift my wife and me up to Father and ask that He be with us both. DeLynn doesn't want to die any more than I want her to die, and we're both frightened out of our minds.

I know this video might seem weird. I'm not quite sure how I am going to process this. I have no idea what I am going to do if I lose my wife. She means everything to me.

If you'd like to help spread the word, maybe we can find someone to step in and save her life. I've composed a Tweet to Megan Kelly who has been asking for viewers to send in their Obamacare horror stories. I think this qualifies. Here is the Tweet (with 3 characters left to spare.)

@megynkelly #thekellyfile PLEASE read Obamacare nightmare of @TheTruthIsViral My wife will die w/o your help! https://t.co/iufSIsk9iP

Please help us get this video seen by as many people as possible. There HAS to be someone out there who can do something to save my wife's life.

God bless and Semper Fi,
Bobby
Back to top Go down

Dealing With A Terminal Illness Under Obamacare; Cancer Patient Denied Coverage
Page 1 of 1