The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! Empty
PostSubject: DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!   DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 am

Hi everyone,
Wanted you guys to be aware of Sec of Defense W. Cohen's statement here in the April 1998 briefing. which to me, DOES imply manipulation of weather control, etc!

Had heard and wondered about this for many years , people deny controlling of weather etc but hear what the man says in his oWN words and from the DOD website! I had always disbelieved until I read this briefing. Being the Sec. of Defense, one would think he should know, right?

Excerpt:

[Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important. "

www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

This is some really crazy scary tech and it makes one wonder all the more. Can they aim tornadoes, etc? We definitely have a lot of evils in this world!

This IS OLD news , I realize, but some of you may not be aware of: This should be acknowledged! Is this news to you? Were you aware he said this? Surely, he wouldn't exaggerate this in our nations ' DOD briefing...Does he speak the truth?

Would love to hear your thoughts . Thanks in advance.

Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!   DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:32 pm

SeekerOfTruthLou wrote:
Hi everyone,
Wanted you guys to be aware of Sec of Defense W. Cohen's statement here in the April 1998 briefing. which to me, DOES imply manipulation of weather control, etc!

Had heard and wondered about this for many years , people deny controlling of weather etc but hear what the man says in his oWN words and from the DOD website! I had always disbelieved until I read this briefing. Being the Sec. of Defense, one would think he should know, right?

Excerpt:

[Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important. "

www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

This is some really crazy scary tech and it makes one wonder all the more. Can they aim tornadoes, etc? We definitely have a lot of evils in this world!

This IS OLD news , I realize, but some of you may not be aware of: This should be acknowledged! Is this news to you? Were you aware he said this? Surely, he wouldn't exaggerate this in our nations ' DOD briefing...Does he speak the truth?

Would love to hear your thoughts . Thanks in advance.

Semper Fi

Quote :
But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called --

Something called what? Was this supposed to be about weather control or moles?

But yes, I'm sure that the government has technology that we can only imagine. What they have classified is always at least (as far as we peons can prove) 30 years ahead of what is available to the general public.

As far as Wm. Cohen is concerned, I have a real problem with someone who has never served being SecDef - or President for that matter. I feel that if you are going to give orders that will send men to their deaths you should first feel the sting of battle for yourself.

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!   DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am

Bob Powell wrote:

Quote :
But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called --

Something called what? Was this supposed to be about weather control or moles?
Have always wondered about that blankety blank. Unsure too . Still classified? FOIA doc on this? Probably too soon to be released as of yet.
Quote :

But yes, I'm sure that the government has technology that we can only imagine. What they have classified is always at least (as far as we peons can prove) 30 years ahead of what is available to the general public.
Maybe even 50 ... who knows. ( Hey, maybe even half of the UFO reports were these DRONES that we now know to be SPYing on us.)
Quote :

As far as Wm. Cohen is concerned, I have a real problem with someone who has never served being SecDef - or President for that matter. I feel that if you are going to give orders that will send men to their deaths you should first feel the sting of battle for yourself.

I agree... someone with experience should have that job! It's about like putting a florist in charge of security with NO know how! Too risky!

Because of the Cohen statement, I'm beginning to wonder about some of our strange weather. Things done on purpose? etc. Thought his quote was an eye opener and I am beginning to think like some others on this. Too wild to fathom, but our technology these days beats sci -fi all to hell.

Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!   DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Hmmm ... with "Sandy".. thought the weather very strange for NY etc. Happened across this vid but I can't watch at present ) but it sure seems someone else is thinking weather manipulated.

Alex Jones and a meteorologist Scott Stevens.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hurricane-sandy-manipulated-by-government-weather-technology-meteorologist-says

http://www.knowthelies.com/node/8299
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!   DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 am

SeekerOfTruthLou wrote:
Hmmm ... with "Sandy".. thought the weather very strange for NY etc. Happened across this vid but I can't watch at present ) but it sure seems someone else is thinking weather manipulated.

Alex Jones and a meteorologist Scott Stevens.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hurricane-sandy-manipulated-by-government-weather-technology-meteorologist-says

http://www.knowthelies.com/node/8299

There's an author by the name of Johnathan Cahn, he's a Messianic (Christian convert) Jew that has written a book called The Harbringer; Isaiah 9:10 Judgment that makes a great case for 9/11 being a "Harbringer," or a warning to the US to turn back to God. Cahn lays out how ancient Israel was also faced with a series of warnings before their repeated (3X) destruction as a nation; then he compares it with the modern catastrophes like 9/11 and the stock market crash. I'm sure he's going to have something to say about Sandy too. I'll ask him when he comes on the show. Very Happy

It will be well worth your time to watch those Lou.

IDK if you saw my interview with Carl Gallups, but he touches on the Harbringer theory too.

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!   DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Thanks Bob, Will be viewing these vids asap. From what I understand, the "Harbinger'' novel is a great work of fiction. It is interesting in that the prophecies for Israel have parallels with some of the events happening in the U.S. I too feel we are under God's judgment /chastening .

Whether people believe or not, God is STILL on the throne and says... 2Ch 7:14 " If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. "
Imo, this can never happen COMPLETELY: He will never leave nor forsake His own though! You see, there is this Great Tribulation coming and all who are left behind will have to go through ..believing the ''lie'', Anti-Christ, etc. (after the calling away of the church -I'm a pre-trib gal) imo, Because of this end time/Anti-Christ prophecy, and all unbelievers, getting our country back to God will never happen. One day though , there WILL be peace on Earth -no more war, the lion shall lie with the lamb, etc.- That will be the day--the millinial reign -the new heaven and earth.

People every day despise , spit on and reject Him. So who knows, Sandy could be His judment . This could have been by God's own hand/nature and or could it be safe to assume that He could have just allowed the weather technology into evil hands? Maybe He is allowing 'somewhat of control' of the weather in the last days to be manipulated by man. Evil can and does run rampant ,especially these days, and the more God is removed from any equation , the worse it IS going to be. That's just my thinking and from what I gather reading my Bible..

Of course all of us who love Him and believe, need to remember -in whatsoever may come , to trust Him at His Word. Rom 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." God's will be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!   DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998  -Weather Control?! Empty

Back to top Go down

DOD Cohen briefing -April 28, 1998 -Weather Control?!
Page 1 of 1