The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"  Empty
PostSubject: DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"    DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:48 am

SOURCE: http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, the plans of the Department of Homeland Security to violently suppress the citizenry of the US, and reeducate "dissidents" in concentration camps, are revealed through the use of official government documents.

In the past 8 months DHS has purchased over 1.6 Billion rounds of hollow point handgun ammunition and rifle rounds suitable for use by snipers. Ammunition has gone to government agencies like the TSA, the Social Security Administration, and the National Weather Service.

Really? Armed weathermen?

"Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves" - Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley (RIP)

Executive Order 13603:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012-03-22/pdf/2012-7019.pdf

Internment and Resettlement Field Manual:
http://publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-internment-and-resettlement-operations-manual/
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
heracat

heracat

PostSubject: Re: DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"    DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm

You are really starting to get around! I saw this as a featured video on Before Its News the other day!! I think that it is still up there. cat
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"    DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:54 am

heracat wrote:
You are really starting to get around! I saw this as a featured video on Before Its News the other day!! I think that it is still up there. cat

That's because I've picked up PPsimmons, the Activist Post, and Western Journalism as publishers. cheers

I'm waiting to hear back from yet another publisher, the biggest yet. If I land them, we're talking about hundreds of thousands of views per episode minimum. If you're the praying type, mention this to Father for me will ya? I REALLY want this.

ATS really missed the boat with me baby! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
heracat

heracat

PostSubject: Re: DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"    DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Well... Hell Yeah!!! Good luck! I'll keep sharing them as I see them.

Prayers on the way...... cat
Back to top Go down
spacemaverick

spacemaverick

PostSubject: The Sheriff is a constitutional Officer   DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Florida sheriffs are one of a handful of "constitutional" Florida offices; that is, the position was established as part of the Florida State constitution, which specifies their powers and that they be elected in the general ballot. They serve as the chief law enforcement officer in their respective counties. The sheriff's office is responsible for law enforcement, corrections, and court services within the county. Although each county sheriff's office is an independent agency, they all wear the "Florida's sheriff green" uniform with similar badges and patches, and drive vehicles with green and gold designs, as prescribed in Florida State Statues, with the exception of Duval and Miami-Dade.

As such, they are the Constitutional Chief Law Enforcement Officer of their counties. Basically the Federal Government cannot come in and run rampant over the Sheriff if he is elected. If the Sheriff's Department is receiving Fed money, you now have strings attached. The best idea is not to accept Federal money which almost always comes with strings attached. The Sheriff can also deputize people to help him or her to carry out their duties and as such is in charge of the local militia. Two such people who have resisted the Feds openly are Sheriff Mack and Sheriff Arpaio. When people elect a Sheriff, this is a very important position for your liberty. Choose well. I have just retired from a Sheriffs Department in Florida and have seen a "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" in action. They carry a lot of weight and influence. If your sheriff gives in to the Feds and does not protect the citizens of the county, time to get rid of them next election. I continue to take my military oath as well as my oath as a deputy (even though retired) very serious. Thanks Mr. Powell for this video.

I see that you have a video that goes along with what I said.

https://ttiv.forumotion.com/t42-special-report-county-sheriffs-push-back-against-feds-video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"    DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"  Empty

Back to top Go down

DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"
Page 1 of 1