The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTiV Army Aides Promoted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

TTiV Army Aides Promoted Empty
PostSubject: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:58 pm

To Whom it may concern;

As of 6 p.m. on 11/30/2012, I'm transfering day to day operations of The Truth Is Viral Forum to James E., aka Corporal Grunt. I have upgraded his permissions to Administrator as of this date.

I have also promoted SOT-Lou to the position of Global Moderator, and it is my wish that Jimmy use her passion for the truth to his advantage, for the good of the forum.

These two individuals have proven that they can be trusted with maintaining the TTiV brand to the highest standards, and it is my wish that they work together in the future to keep The Truth Is Viral alive.

I have also promoted my son, Adam Powell, to the rank of Administrator. If for any reason my two chosen surrogates, listed above, no longer wish to run TTiV Forums, then full authority to maintain the TTiV brand will fall to him.

Even though I have decided to share the responsibilities of maintaining this forum, I reserve the right to have the final say in any decision. Under no circumstances may any individual make a financial arrangement with any person or entity on my behalf, or on behalf of The Truth Is Viral, without my express written consent.

Robert Powell

*Yeah, I changed the header. Sounded to dire.
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 am

Thanks for the confidence Bob. As Always I will do my best. Ben down with a wicked flu but am just now getting back to full strength. Man this one kicked my ass for almost ten days. Funny; I never got sick like this before I was in the Military, gee I wonder. We'll keep things runnin smoothly for ya and always keep the truth viral.

Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:08 am

Quote :
We'll keep things runnin smoothly for ya and always keep the truth viral.

Semper Fi.

What Corp Grunt said!
(-) the flu. Bless your heart, Grunt. Sorry you've been down with the flu . Glad to know you are feeling better . I know that was /is no fun! Welcome back!

Quote :
I never got sick like this before I was in the Military, gee I wonder.

would make a great thread topic imo. I'd love to hear your thoughts . I think this would be great for discussion.

Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:33 pm

SOT-Lou wrote:
Quote :
We'll keep things runnin smoothly for ya and always keep the truth viral.

Semper Fi.

What Corp Grunt said!
(-) the flu. Bless your heart, Grunt. Sorry you've been down with the flu . Glad to know you are feeling better . I know that was /is no fun! Welcome back!

Quote :
I never got sick like this before I was in the Military, gee I wonder.

would make a great thread topic imo. I'd love to hear your thoughts . I think this would be great for discussion.

I got a donation while I was in Canada from a former service member. On the donation form I ask if the gifter has any particular story that they would like to see me cover, and this guy asked that I look into the illnesses that befell many of our troops during and after Desert Storm. Apparently the vaccinations that our boys and girls were getting were making them sick, and it didn't seem to matter if they were actually forward deployed or not.

I got this same series of shots because for a while it looked as if I might be rolling into Iraq with the 4th Infantry Division, which was based at Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs and under my purview at both KVOR and for CBS Radio; but when DeLynn and I discovered that she was pregnant, just before Desert Shield became Desert Storm, the KIBOSH! was put on any overseas adventures.

DAMN IT! lol!

Hindsight being 20/20, I could have covered the war and still have been home for Colin's birth - with months to spare. D'OH!!!

My point being though, aside from getting chills, fever, and body aches for a few hours after getting the vaccinations I didn't personally suffer from any of the long-term effects that some veterans have described. I actually would like to look into this if I can find the time. Our veterans deserve to know the truth, and if the government is responsible for making them sick I think they should also take the responsibility for making them well.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Bob, so much to report - so little time.
We would have to clone you over a googolplex times for you to be able to cover/investigate all the astocities in THIS world!

Re vaccines/pharmaceuitcals...At one time, I trusted everything but now have changed my tune on pretty much the whole these past several years. How I wish I had the answers/cures to all our illnesses/diseases, but imo these vaccines are causing major probs , even death. Why would one want to trade in one prob for another? Not to mention how " they" play around with bacteria and create viruses!

Here is an experience I wish to share. I am now allergic to Penicillin : Will never forget my reaction to that last injection I had. Thought the doc was trying to kill me. He had to give me the anti shot.... I got week , heart was racing, I felt the blood running out of my head so to speak- felt weak/faint and panicky. Then I thought the doc had given me a wrong injection or something.

This doc was MY family btw. Will never forget the look on his face -he was literally shaking during this... Imagine my feeling that he was trying to kill mE... lol . I know he wasn't and that this wasn't intentional: He was just trying to doctor as he had been taught.

I was informed at first that I had had a vasomotor reaction to the injection . Then he was like , oh yeah, the concoction of the penicillin had recently been changed (for some reason)...I asked why but he had no clue. So I have always wondered about that one ..why the change? ...k... I'll shuddup blabbing now lol.. Just thought I would mention it.
Too , I suspect my ''kinfolk's" MMR vaccine the culprit in her mental retardation/ austism. Can we say Mercury?
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 am

Quote :
I got a donation while I was in Canada from a former service member. On the donation form I ask if the gifter has any particular story that they would like to see me cover, and this guy asked that I look into the illnesses that befell many of our troops during and after Desert Storm. Apparently the vaccinations that our boys and girls were getting were making them sick, and it didn't seem to matter if they were actually forward deployed or not.

I would also like to know if there is any corellation between the illnesses of the first gulf war Vets and the illnesses that many of the Operation Iraqi Freedom Vets are experiencing. The Government sure isn't doing a good enough job of examining these things. Not like we expect them to anyway. Bob if you need help researching on this subject I will gladly lend a hand. I have many contacts at the Ann Arbor VA that I could question on this subject.

As always Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:05 am

OathKeepingJarhead wrote:
Quote :

I would also like to know if there is any corellation between the illnesses of the first gulf war Vets and the illnesses that many of the Operation Iraqi Freedom Vets are experiencing. The Government sure isn't doing a good enough job of examining these things. Not like we expect them to anyway. Bob if you need help researching on this subject I will gladly lend a hand. I have many contacts at the Ann Arbor VA that I could question on this subject.

As always Semper Fi.

Go ahead and ask a few questions brother. If you talk to doctors or VA officials, tell them that you are an assignment reporter for TTiV and (AFTER you've established a bit of a rapport) ask for permission to record the conversation. Most times they will give it to you with no problem, BUT, here's the thing; you don't have to tell anyone that they are being recorded, it's just a polite thing to do, and good practice if you want that source to ever talk to you again. I've researched wiretapping laws, especially as they apply to within the state of Michigan, and as long as one party to the conversation - one party including you - is aware of the recording it is perfectly legal.

Consider this your first assignment Marine. Ooh Rah!

Send me a good photo of yourself and I'll even make up a set of Press credentials for you. cheers
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Here is an old but informative read in which some of you may not be aware...

VACCINE HORROR
From Neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, M.D.

http://allcreatorsgifts.blogspot.com/2009/07/vaccine-horror.html

---
I have always wondered what the pharmaceutical companies have explained as their reasoning for putting unneccessary TOXINS into vaccines. "WHY do they add mercury- now thimerasol?" .. What is its purpose? Doesn't make sense to me unless it is to make us sick/weaker or kill us off. Gardisil too.

I question many things such as all the other added toxins into our many processed foods. To me, it is adding up and I don't like the answer I am getting. These people need to be arrested imo!

Many soldiers have been speaking out - sharing their horror story experiences from these FORCED vaccines. It is so sad how some were not even considered after their reaction with a first shot. The Superiors just disregarded the complaints of / didn't care and these soldiers were forced to continue on with the series of the vacs.

We are ALL expendable guienea pigs, imo. As of recent, they are mandating vaccines in the US . It is really getting way out of hand now and this is sO wrong! When they mandate and trump OUR wishes/rights - this has definitely gone toooo far! How can we get our rights back to "just say NO!" to these vacs/drugs? Isn't that the slogan they taught us? Oh, but it's the drug THEY want you to have that trumps! This angers me so greatly .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTiV Army Aides Promoted   TTiV Army Aides Promoted Empty

Back to top Go down

TTiV Army Aides Promoted
Page 1 of 1