The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTIV Restructuring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

TTIV Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: TTIV Restructuring   TTIV Restructuring EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am

As many of you probably have noticed there is a little restucturing going on here at TTIV Forum. No topics have been deleted. They have all been moved to a more appropriate place. If you are having trouble locating your topic feel free to ask and we will point you in the right direction. I hope to see you all out there contributing when you can. Thanks- TTIV Staff
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

TTIV Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   TTIV Restructuring EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 pm

WOW!
Have been down with the flu for some time now and come back to a nice surprise. Have to say , "GREAT JOB" on the site reconstruction. I think you did a remarkable job with it . Looks great!
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

TTIV Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   TTIV Restructuring EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Geeez. I finally get over the flu that I had for weeks and then you got it to. I'm sorry, it sucks I know. Yes ive been busy now we just need more people to post. Their are alot of people viewing everyday. I see more guests on reading everyday as well. Glad your back, now let's just hope it all doesn't end tomorrow. affraid

Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

TTIV Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   TTIV Restructuring EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 pm

OathKeepingJarhead wrote:
Geeez. I finally get over the flu that I had for weeks and then you got it to. I'm sorry, it sucks I know. Yes ive been busy now we just need more people to post. Their are alot of people viewing everyday. I see more guests on reading everyday as well. Glad your back, now let's just hope it all doesn't end tomorrow. affraid

Semper Fi.

Ugh, bless your heart, you are just NOW getting over the flu? Yeah it's pretty rough . I am finally able to hold my head up here (but to this day I STILL will NEVER take a flu shot..but that's just me !)

Yeah, it is great to see the change and some of the new members posting. Hopefully, more will follow!

Quote :
now let's just hope it all doesn't end tomorrow.
oh yeah I forgot about that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTIV Restructuring Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTIV Restructuring   TTIV Restructuring Empty

Back to top Go down

TTIV Restructuring
Page 1 of 1