The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight.   Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 pm

http://www.livestream.com/ttivlive

Quote :
ATTENTION TO ORDERS!!! The Truth Is Viral will be going LIVE tonight at 11 p.m. with special guest Rick Ector.

Rick Ector is a highly credentialed and well respected Firearms Instructor and Gun Rights Activist based in Detroit, Michigan. His company, Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit, specializes in providing state of Michigan compliant Concealed Pistol License
training classes to law abiding citizens throughout the state of Michigan.

Ector's educational activities have been featured in the national news media. Among those citations, credits, and mentions are the following: Associated Press (AP), United Press International (UPI), Fox National News, US Politics Daily, NRANews' “Cam & Company Show,” Tactical-Life Magazine, AmmoLand Shooting Sports News, Gun Digest Magazine, the L.A. Examiner, ConcealCarry.com, YouCanCarry.com, FirearmsTruth.com, and the UrbanShooterPodcast.

Locally, Ector's activities have garnered appearances and mentions in the following media: Detroit Fox2 News, the “Let It Rip Show” (Detroit Fox2), WDIV Channel 4 News, WXYZ Channel 7 News, the Detroit News, the Detroit Examiner, Real Detroit Weekly, the “Mason in the Morning Show” (WGPR), the “Real-Talk FM Show”
(WGPR), “Your Voice with Angelo Henderson” (WCHB), “Fritze & Friends Show” (WILS), WWJ News, and WJR News.

Ector is the founder of two local gun rights advocacy groups: “Legally Armed In Detroit” (LAID) and “Detroit Open Carry” (DOC). Additionally, he is an active member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), Michigan Gun Owners (MGO), Michigan
Open Carry Incorporated (MOC), and Black Gun Owners (BGO).

Ector has the following credentials from the National Rifle Association: Appointed Training Counselor (TC), Appointed Chief Range Safety Officer (CRSO), Range Safety Officer (RSO), Lifetime Member, Membership Recruiter, and Certified Firearms
Instructor (Personal Protection, Basic Pistol, Basic Shotgun, Basic Rifle, Home Firearm Safety, Metallic Cartridge Reloading, and Shotgun Shell Reloading).

In 1994 Ector earned a B.S. Industrial Engineering degree from Wayne State University. Also, in 2001 he graduated from Continental Auctioneers College in Mankato, MN and
is currently a credentialed as a Certified Auctioneer and as a Certified Personal Property Appraiser.

Ector, an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Air Force, is a life-long city of Detroit resident, proud father four children, and a grandfather of one of whom he is
adamant about protecting in this increasingly violent world.

From tonight on, TTiVLIVE! will be broadcast from 11 p.m. until Midnight Eastern Standard Time Monday-Friday at www.livestream.com/ttivlive. If that is past your bedtime, never fear; I will be uploading each show to Youtube by the next day.

Remember to share TTiV everywhere you go, on Twitter and Facebook, start conversations at your favorite forum with an episode that you really liked, and email them to your friends too.

TTiV depends on YOU for everything, and I am so grateful that up to this point you - and Father of course - have come through for me. But this is no time to rest on our laurels. One reason I'm going live is because events are moving too quickly for me to spend two weeks putting together one story. If we are to succeed in our mission of saving lives, we have to really get serious about making TTiV THE program to watch on the internet for up to date news on the events leading up to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

God bless you all, and God bless TTiVLIVE! Semper Fi,
Bobby
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight.   Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight. EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 am

Jimmy, there it is. Mind starting a thread for me? I can hardly see straight.

Thanks brother
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

Attention TTIV Forum Members. TTIV is Going Live Tonight.
Page 1 of 1