The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention TTIV Forum Members 6/23/2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Attention TTIV Forum Members 6/23/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Attention TTIV Forum Members 6/23/2013   Attention TTIV Forum Members 6/23/2013 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:00 pm

I know I have been absent from the site for a few weeks but my planting is done and I think it is almost time to just sit back and watch the garden grow, and hopefully make some money. I will be back and posting regularly probably as soon as tomorrow. I have also created a new facebook page and any member of this forum is welcome to request me as a friend. I have also created an Oathkeepinjarhead page that you can like and follow. Both will be updated regularly with news and other important information. here are the links to both pages.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oathkeepingjarhead/449966778431791?skip_nax_wizard=true

https://www.facebook.com/oathkeeping.jarhead

We are entering some very dire times and things appear to be falling apart quickly. The world is almost moving to fast right now and changes are on the horizon. But as with everything else things will most definitely get worse before they get better.

Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down

Attention TTIV Forum Members 6/23/2013
Page 1 of 1