The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics Empty
PostSubject: TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics   TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 am

When I got my first job in journalism as the city editor of The Palm City Mirror, a weekly Scripps Howard newspaper, Managing Editor Nina Baranski was my boss, friend, and mentor.

TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics 22011010
NINA BARANSKI

My first serious story involved a coverup in the Sheriff's Department and Prosecutor's office. Nina told me that if I made any allegations in print, that I'd better have at least two sources to back them up. I've tried to follow that advice throughout my career.

The point of this thread is, I suppose, to let you folks know that I'm still an old school journalist. I learned from the best, and it is very possible that God sidelined me all of those years to keep me from becoming corrupted by working in the MSM, so that now that I once again have the ability to get a point across I can bring you those truths that you're not hearing on FOX, MSNBC, CNN, ad nauseum. What I hear coming from the mouths of MSM news anchors really depresses me, because they are all lying and they know it. These are not stupid people. Megyn Kelly, along with many other FOX personalities, are lawyers; so they aren't stupid. They HAVE to know what is going on yet they lie about it. I don't know how they can live with themselves.

The Society of Professional Journalists has a Code of Ethics. The MSM may have forgotten all about it, but I haven't. And when you watch The Truth Is Viral, I want you to take comfort in the fact that someone remembers what journalists are supposed to do.

TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics Societ12

God bless, Semper Fi, and Ooh Rah,

Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
heracat

heracat

TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics   TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am

" A special obligation to ensure that the public's business is conducted in the open and that government records are open to inspection". WTF happened?!?!?...

'This will be a transperent administration"..... said the Obamunusts.

You might be one of the last people who have a grasp on the first quote left.
Back to top Go down

TTiV Code of Journalistic Ethics
Page 1 of 1