The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting Empty
PostSubject: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm

What a sad day in America today. It is horrible that we live in a world where things like these happen. All over the net there is already talk of this being a possible staged shooting to go after the guns. I think it is way to early to make that assumption. However, even if this is the act of a single shooter with no outside forces it will sure be used to fuel the anti-gun agenda. Killing kids hits to close to home for many people, even second amendment supporters such as myself. I know how I feel about gun control and 'Gun Free Zones' but I will not discuss that here as I do not wish to take away from this horrible attrocity that has happened.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dozen-killed-including-children-connecticut-elementary-school-shooting/story?id=17973836#.UMtk2YPaLoI

Quote :
More than two dozen people, mostly elementary school children, were shot and killed at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school this morning, federal and state sources tell ABC News.

Authorities initially believed that there were two gunmen and were performing car-to-car searches around the school. It is currently unclear whether there is still a suspect at large.

"The shooter is deceased inside the building," Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. Paul Vance said at a news conference. "The public is not in danger."

Authorities said the school building is now secure.

LIVE UPDATES: Newtown, Conn., School Shooting

One shooter was described as a 24-year-old armed man with four weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest, sources told ABC News.

The massacre prompted the town of Newtown to lock down all its schools and draw SWAT teams to the school, authorities said today.

It's unclear how many people have been shot, but 25 people, mostly children, are dead, multiple federal and state sources tell ABC News. That number could rise, officials said.

President Obama was briefed on the shooting by FBI Director Robert Mueller.

During a call with Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, authorities at the news conference said Obama called to "express his condolences and condolences on behalf of the nation and pledge whatever resources the federal government can bring to bear to assist the families and to assist the investigation."
Visit link for full article.

I am going to give it a few hours and see what develops from this story. I am sure there will be much more information to come. I will update when I do get more clear information.

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 pm

So here is an update from Fox News. It appears that the shooter also killed his father and his mother was the kindegarten teacher. What a sick individual. Let's see how quickly this story changes in the next few hours.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/14/police-respond-to-shooting-at-connecticut-elementary-school/

Quote :
Authorities say at least 26 people, including 20 children, were killed Friday when a gunman clad in black military gear opened fire inside a Connecticut elementary school.

The shooter, who sources told FoxNews.com was 20-year-old Adam Lanza, and had ties to Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. He was found dead inside the school, according to officials.

A source told Fox News that the shooter's mother and father, who were divorced, were also killed. His mother, who taught at the school, and her entire kindergarten classroom were killed at the school. Eighteen of the children were dead at the school and two more died later, according to Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance.

His girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey, according to law enforcement sources.

Local news outlets report that the shooting occurred inside a kindergarten classroom, and that all the pupils in that classroom are unaccounted for.

An official with knowledge of the situation said the shooter was armed with a .223-caliber rifle. Four weapons in total were recovered from the scene. The motive is not yet known.

Police are also questioning another person in connection with the shooting. Witnesses told the Connecticut Post that a handcuffed man, dressed in camouflage, was led out of a nearby woods by officers.

Vance said during an afternoon news conference that police arrived at the scene "within minutes" of a 911 call placed shortly after 9:30 a.m.

Please follow link for entire update. Also here is what the President had to say accoarding to this Fox News report.
Quote :
President Obama was notified of the shooting around 10:30 am ET, White House officials said.

"We've endured too many of these tragedies in these past few years, and each time I receive the news I react not as a president, but as a parent," Obama said in a brief address to the nation on Friday.

"Most victims were children, between five and 10 years old...They had their entire lives ahead of them, birthdays, graduations weddings, kids of their own," he said, pausing before wiping tears from his eyes.

Last edited by OathKeepingJarhead on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected Spelling)
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Well now you have Brian Williams on NBC news talking with a profiler about the similarities between the mass shootings that have happened this year. They made sure to use the term militarization in describing these events. It's as if I can see the agenda clear as day.

I just can't believe he could kill all those children. As a parent that saddens me to no end. I will try to put up a comprehensive update tomorrow when the information is matching all around in the different news stories. I have read so many different scenarios of how this went down I still don't know what to believe. For now my thoughts and prayers go out to those who were effected and forever scarred by this madness.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 pm

This is such heart wrenching news!

I cannot for the life of me understand WHY or HOW someone could do this ...and their own parents too...
My heart goes out to all of those families who have lost their children /loved ones in this awful event.

I can't understand psychotic breaks ....what leads to this sort of thing? The guy was ex mil ? Did I read this correctly?
Kind of strange everyone is dressing up in this gear doing these shootings, isn't it?

...I so hope and pray that those missing have been accounted for .... Do appreciate your keeping us up to date.
Omg, those poor innocents and children... They most certainly have my prayers.

Sad
Edit: Missed your last update before I posted this.
I DO find some of these ''coincidences'' a bit strange myself. But especially often changing stories...
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 pm

SOT-Lou wrote:
This is such heart wrenching news!

I cannot for the life of me understand WHY or HOW someone could do this ...and their own parents too...
My heart goes out to all of those families who have lost their children /loved ones in this awful event.

I can't understand psychotic breaks ....what leads to this sort of thing? The guy was ex mil ? Did I read this correctly?
Kind of strange everyone is dressing up in this gear doing these shootings, isn't it?

...I so hope and pray that those missing have been accounted for .... Do appreciate your keeping us up to date.
Omg, those poor innocents and children... They most certainly have my prayers.

Sad
Edit: Missed your last update before I posted this.
I DO find some of these ''coincidences'' a bit strange myself. But especially often changing stories...

Yes the amount of changes in these stories from beginning to well past is very disturbing. It either shows that the media just doesn't care about the validity of the info just that they get it out first. (Most likely the reason). Or something more sinister is going on here. Either way this will fuel the anti gun agenda greater than we have ever seen before here in America. Our second amendment right is more vulnerable now than ever before. I truly hope this was not a case of a staged shooting to further the agenda. Only time will tell on this one though.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 am

Hmm.. I wonder how this could have been?
From the New York Times:

Quote :
7:30 P.M. Gunman’s Father Reported to Be Stamford Man

The father of Adam Lanza, the suspected gunman in the Newtown school shootings on Friday, was apparently informed of the incident by a reporter for The Stamford Advocate outside his home in Stamford, Conn.

The newspaper identified the father as Peter Lanza, a vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services. He arrived at his home on Bartina Lane shortly after Stamford police officers, who had come in the hours after the shooting, had left, where he encountered a reporter, the newspaper said.

“When he was told his address had been linked to the Newtown school shooting, Lanza took the news as a blow — his face turning from patient to surprised and horrified,” the newspaper reported. “He promptly rolled up the window of his car, declined to comment, and pulled his vehicle into the right door of the two-car garage, before closing it behind him.”

The newspaper said that Mr. Lanza and his wife, Nancy, were divorced in 2008. He had moved recently onto Bartina Lane.

— Michael Schwirtz

Kind of strange reporting, don't you think? - Since he was found dead!
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/14/shooting-reported-at-connecticut-elementary-school/

Yeah, they are going to use any/EVERYthing, for an excuse to strip us our second amend . Seems they are on their toes to do so.

I still cannot find if the missing ex? gf has shown up. Am curious about her and the friend's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:14 am

MMmkay...so the father is alive and well now, I see. Guess you can't interview a dead man. No wonder there is such mass confusion with ALL the inconsistancies with the media .

Is that entire classroom also accounted for now?
My appologies for being busy lately with disruptions /disc'd often . Haven't been able to dig nor be as active as I would like.

The CO, Mall and now this - truly breaks my heart !! and does grab the attention - it's like wash, repeat and rinse to do it all over again almost... is a bit eerie...
Back to top Go down
spacemaverick

spacemaverick

PostSubject: Some Anti-gun government officials   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=flbzbFbKxK0

Harry Reid

http://xrepublic.tv/node/1473

Diane Feinstein has a concealed carry license and yet wants a ban.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20121219/NEWS01/121219013?fb_action_ids=289161254520736&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Remarks about Conn. shooting prompts lockdown in schools in my county.

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=10104

Charles Schumer wants our guns but has the highest unrestricted license and is covered with armed guards. Hypocrite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZTyCD2n6HAQ

British people tell Americans not to give up their guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZwahotPj3XU

Paul Harvey's warning to America in 1965

Very interesting links in my opion.

Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:05 pm

spacemaverick wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=flbzbFbKxK0

Harry Reid

http://xrepublic.tv/node/1473

Diane Feinstein has a concealed carry license and yet wants a ban.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20121219/NEWS01/121219013?fb_action_ids=289161254520736&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Remarks about Conn. shooting prompts lockdown in schools in my county.

http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=10104

Charles Schumer wants our guns but has the highest unrestricted license and is covered with armed guards. Hypocrite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZTyCD2n6HAQ

British people tell Americans not to give up their guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZwahotPj3XU

Paul Harvey's warning to America in 1965

Very interesting links in my opion.

Appreciate the links spacemaverick.
Wanted to throw this one out there also.

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the ant-igun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/30/1991-book-predicts-school-shootings-by-drugged-individuals-in-order-to-disarm-public/

I may not agree with everything William Cooper did or has said but I definitely admire the man for his quest for truth. I , for one, really appreciate how he spoke out , warning us, against all the wrongs that are being perpetrated against us.

Thanks to him, some have been awakened . If only EVERY one were so wide eyed and bushy tailed!

The Secret Government :

Behold A Pale Horse PDF:
http://ephraiyim.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/william_cooper-behold_a_pale_horse1991_copy.pdf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting   27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

27 People Dead, Mostly Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting
Page 1 of 1