The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help. Empty
PostSubject: Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help.   Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Alright guys Bob needs our help. His computer died for good while producing the latest show. He is going to try to rent one to keep up but he is gonna need our help to get a new one to continue his work indeffinitely. He is going to need around 750$ to get up and running again. He needs our help. Anyone who can make a donation would be greatly apprecieated. You can make the donations to his paypal account and he can recieve them that way. This is not a ploy for your money. He just needs help to get up and running again. If anyone has a computer that they can donate that would be great as well. If you do just send me a message and we'll figure something out. Any other questions can be answered by me if you pm me.

Here is a link to his blog which has his paypal information on the homepage. Please help if you can. We want to see him back up and running again as soon as possible. Thanks
Back to top Go down
heracat

heracat

Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help.   Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 am

I sent Bob what I could. I'm sorry it was so little.....
cat
Back to top Go down

Bob's Computer is Dead. Please Help.
Page 1 of 1