The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyrant Feinstein: I Demand Americans Give Up Their Guns For The ‘General Welfare’ Of The People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Tyrant Feinstein: I Demand Americans Give Up Their Guns For The ‘General Welfare’ Of The People Empty
PostSubject: Tyrant Feinstein: I Demand Americans Give Up Their Guns For The ‘General Welfare’ Of The People   Tyrant Feinstein: I Demand Americans Give Up Their Guns For The ‘General Welfare’ Of The People EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Tomorrow is a big day for the 2nd amendment. Hopefully we will see this devil womans bill get ripped to shreds due to the unconstitutionality of it in it's entirty. I will be at the VA most of the day so if it is televised I won't be able to watch unless the VA televisions are tuned in. I tried to find out if it would be on C-Span but could not find anything specific about it.

Source.
Quote :
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said she believes a Wednesday Judiciary Committee hearing will “make the case” that her assault weapons ban is constitutional.

The witness list for the hearing is United States Attorney for Colorado John Walsh, Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn, Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, and two lawyers.

Also at the witness table will be Neil Heslin, father of a Newtown, Conn., shooting victim, and a Newtown EMS medical director.

Former GOP Rep. Sandy Adams (Fla.), a onetime police officer, rounds out the witnesses.

“I think we will make the case that these weapons do not belong on the streets of our cities, that many of the parts of these weapons make them into weapons that are specifically designed to kill large numbers of people in close conflict,” Feinstein said today on MSNBC.

“I’ve tried to do it carefully. We have 22 co-sponsors. I recognize it’s an uphill battle. But I also know that there — these events are going to continue and America has to step up. The mothers, the women, the men of America have to make a decision as to whether their personal pleasure is more important than the general welfare.”

Feinstein said “grievance killers” can find automatic weapons “out of a back of a car, at a gun show.”

“America’s laws are virtually nonexistent and, therefore, I think this is a good bill,” she said. “I intend to fight. I did it once before. If it doesn’t get done right now, be assured I will continue to press the case.”

The senator said she’s racked up “lists and lists” of supporters for her bill.

“I think we’ve got all the police. We have all the mayors virtually, the Conference of Mayors. Mayors against Guns. We have medical experts. We have virtually dozens of religious organizations, of every creed supporting us. We have just lists and lists,” Feinstein said. “I put together a little booklet that contains the basics on the bill, as well as a list of the endorsers, so we will be making our arguments. It’s very difficult to go against the NRA.”
Back to top Go down

Tyrant Feinstein: I Demand Americans Give Up Their Guns For The ‘General Welfare’ Of The People
Page 1 of 1