The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Youtube Terminated PPSimmons Christian Channel; "The Magic Man In The Sky" TTiV SE02EP04

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Why Youtube Terminated  PPSimmons Christian Channel; "The Magic Man In The Sky" TTiV SE02EP04 Empty
PostSubject: Why Youtube Terminated PPSimmons Christian Channel; "The Magic Man In The Sky" TTiV SE02EP04   Why Youtube Terminated  PPSimmons Christian Channel; "The Magic Man In The Sky" TTiV SE02EP04 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 pm

In part two of my exclusive interview with Pastor Carl Gallups of the Youtube PPSimmons Ministry, Carl talks about his new best selling book, "The Magic Man in the Sky: Effectively Defending the Christian Faith," and why Youtube terminated his PPSimmons channel (it has since been restored to "Good Standing" status.

I also reveal my plans for this Summer's Occupy Detroit protests; and I MIGHT just catch a fish!

In part one, Carl spoke with me about the imminent Gog/Magog War, Barack Obama's support of al-Qaeda terrorists in particular and his Muslim leanings in general.

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

Why Youtube Terminated PPSimmons Christian Channel; "The Magic Man In The Sky" TTiV SE02EP04
Page 1 of 1