The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible terrorist caught in Michigan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Possible terrorist caught in Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Possible terrorist caught in Michigan   Possible terrorist caught in Michigan EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 am

A lake Orion man was arrested for supposedly trying to order blasting caps, and fuses from a company and supposedly asked how to build explosives. I think this guy was either really stupid or there might be more to this story. I mean, who thinks they can try to get explosives without a liscence and not raise red flags. I almost wonder if their may be some intrapment issues here that they may not be mentioning. I guess we will find out more as this story developes.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120907/NEWS03/120907028/FBI-raid-Tubbys-explosives-Alaa-Manuel-Qasawa

Qoute from the article:
"The owner of a Lake Orion sub shop is being held on charges he tried to illegally buy explosive materials, although investigators are unsure of his intent.

Alaa Manuel Qasawa is charged with manufacturing explosive materials without a license and attempting to receive stolen explosive materials through interstate commerce. A detention hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. Monday.

According to a criminal complaint unsealed in U.S. District Court in Detroit Thursday, Qasawa tried to place a phone order Aug. 3 with a Scranton, Pa., company for 50 blasting caps and fuses used to set off explosives. He also asked how to make metal replica grenade bodies functional, according to the complaint."
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Possible terrorist caught in Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible terrorist caught in Michigan   Possible terrorist caught in Michigan EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Jimmy E wrote:
A lake Orion man was arrested for supposedly trying to order blasting caps, and fuses from a company and supposedly asked how to build explosives. I think this guy was either really stupid or there might be more to this story. I mean, who thinks they can try to get explosives without a liscence and not raise red flags. I almost wonder if their may be some intrapment issues here that they may not be mentioning. I guess we will find out more as this story developes.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120907/NEWS03/120907028/FBI-raid-Tubbys-explosives-Alaa-Manuel-Qasawa

Qoute from the article:
"The owner of a Lake Orion sub shop is being held on charges he tried to illegally buy explosive materials, although investigators are unsure of his intent.

Alaa Manuel Qasawa is charged with manufacturing explosive materials without a license and attempting to receive stolen explosive materials through interstate commerce. A detention hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. Monday.

According to a criminal complaint unsealed in U.S. District Court in Detroit Thursday, Qasawa tried to place a phone order Aug. 3 with a Scranton, Pa., company for 50 blasting caps and fuses used to set off explosives. He also asked how to make metal replica grenade bodies functional, according to the complaint."

Good. This guy was obviously up to no good, and I'm glad they caught him. Seems like a totally legit bust to me, as opposed to some of the recent arrests of "terrorists" by the FBI. Have you taken a look at these guys? Almost all of them have IQ's just above full-blown retard. Personally, I'd be amazed if any of them were able to blow their nose successfully; forget about blowing anything else.

Possible terrorist caught in Michigan 0502_c10

Possible terrorist caught in Michigan Us-att10 Possible terrorist caught in Michigan Richar10Possible terrorist caught in Michigan Front110

Possible terrorist caught in Michigan Mugsho10

Seriously? Not only do they look stupid, if you read through the FBI reports of their arrests, you'll see that looks ain't deceiving. There is no way on God's green Earth that any of these morons would be able to do anything of consequence on their own. According to their own reports, the FBI planned all of the "terrorist attacks," they supplied the "explosives" and in the case of the Underwear Bomber even used their credentials to bypass airport security to put him on the fight!

I wonder if there have actually been any REAL terrorist plots foiled since 9/11, or have they all been entrapments of angry people who had motive, but no means or opportunity, to commit a crime before the FBI came along to facilitate it?
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

Possible terrorist caught in Michigan
Page 1 of 1