The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here

Go down 
+6
Sambuca
tomsellecksmustache
Amaterasu
SOT-Lou
OathKeepingJarhead
Bob Powell
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:40 am

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Campin10

Well HI EVERYBODY! My name is Bobby, and this is my joint. cheers

Please make yourself at home, have a look around, and if you feel that you're in the right place I'd be honored if you would sign up and become part of our little family. Once you do, come on back here to INTRODUCTION JUNCTION and introduce yourself. You can provide as much or as little detail about yourself as you like; but anyone wishing to volunteer to help out has to provide me with their real name and contact information. If you are interested in volunteering your time or your talents to help spread the truth and awaken as many of our fellow men and women as possible, then please VISIT THIS THREAD for details.

One of the aspects of The Truth Is Viral that people seem to like the most is the fact that I talk about my life, my family, and my beliefs; documenting the good, the bad, and the ugly from the perspective of a man who is just like you. If I want people to believe in me, and in the information I have to present, I feel it is important that they also know ME; where I came from, what I stand for, and why I believe what I do. With that in mind, here's my story - the short version:

I was born a small black child. afro lol!

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Dad__r10

Actually I was born the son of a bowling alley manager, and for the first 8 years of my life we didn't have much at all except calluses on our thumbs from bowling as much as we wanted for free. When I was 8, my mother and I placed 7th in the state of Indiana in the state's Mother/Son bowling tournament. One thing I WAS blessed with, were parents who cared about my education. Looking back, I have no idea how they were able to afford the cost of that education, but somehow they were able to scrape it up and I was privileged to attend the best private school that Indianapolis had to offer. At 10 years of age I was the youngest musician at the school ever to play a solo on the marimba for the Christmas music program. Baby, I was rockin’ the Hallelujah Chorus!

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Rob_1910

Things were getting pretty crazy when I was 14. My parents had gotten divorced when I was 7, but when my father died we moved to Florida and I started attending another private school, Florida Air Academy; one of the country's best prep schools. Well, as I said, things were kind of crazy and a bit unstable. I won't go into too much detail here, but suffice to say I started getting bored in school. I'm not normally one to toot my own horn, so it is important for you to know that the reason I was bored is because my education to that point had been the BEST the country had to offer, and when it looked like I might have to start attending a public school I said "F THAT," and took my GED just after I turned 15. Even though I should have been a sophomore, my test scores were in the top quarter of the state's graduating seniors.

I tried going to the local junior college – I took Criminal Justice – but that only lasted the first semester. Everybody else was so much older than I was that I simply didn’t belong. So I spent the summer of 1980 partying and getting into trouble. Just in case anyone is wondering, Quaaludes, keggers, and driving do NOT mix. I don’t know how I got home alive, or without killing someone else, but I did; after backing into someone’s car at the kegger, running over at least two stop signs, losing all four of my hubcaps, and scraping and denting both sides of my car.

So needless to say, my parents weren’t too happy with me after that night. When I started talking about joining the Marine Corp like my big brother Jimmy, they couldn’t wait for me to ship out. In fact, they were quite willing to go along with the slightly shady way I got into the Corp; joining just days after my 16th birthday by using a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints baptism certificate that contained an error, my D.O.B. that made me a year older than I actually was. As I said I was only 16, but with my mom having signed the form that allowed a 17-year-old to join, and the Marine Corp never knowing any different, I was standing tall in Parris Island in early November - less than a month after I turned 16.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Usmc_110

I spent the next two years in the Fleet Marine Force, an 81mm mortar gunner stationed with the 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Division, based at Kaneohe Bay Marine Corp Air Station on the lovely Island of Oahu. We all trained for war relentlessly, after all the Marine Corp is the tip of the spear when it comes to conventional military units; but training was all I ever did. I never had the privilege of serving with my brother Marines in combat.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here 200px_10

Now please don’t misunderstand what I mean when I say the “privilege” of serving in combat. I don’t mean that it would be a privilege to kill people, although at the time killing the bad guys was what we trained for, what we lived for, what we prayed for, every single day. What I feel that I missed out on is the BOND that develops between men who have shared a fighting position under fire. The Marine Corp is a lifelong brotherhood, from the day you graduate from boot camp until the day you die, every Marine is your brother; but for combat veterans, I can only imagine that the bond between these men is beyond “brothers,” becoming a new dimension of philos adelphos all unto itself. I love my brothers already, praying for their safety each night until there is war no more; I really wonder how much stronger that feeling would be had I served with them under fire.

Anyway, after serving my tour (2 years active, 4 years in the Ready reserve) I was Honorably Discharged, returned home and wondered what I was going to do with the rest of my life. Most of the friends I had left behind were just graduating from high school, and here I was a world traveled Marine Corp veteran. Once again I was feeling a bit out of place. I worked at various fast food restaurants for a while, just killing time, and then took a job as a bouncer in a night club; a fateful decision as it turns out.

The DJ was a lovely lady that I will never forget. I would hang out by the DJ booth and we would talk for hours, whenever she wanted to go to the bathroom or take a break she would have me change the record over for her. Eventually I was DJing on her nights off, and when she left I took over completely. I finally found something I was good at and enjoyed: Playing music. With my musical background as a percussionist who can play just about anything that you hit to make a noise, it wasn’t long before I got VERY good at rockin’ the house, but I wanted to break into radio. "Where does the best music come from?" I asked myself. MOTOWN was the answer.

So I moved to Detroit and went to Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts, working my way through college DJing in wonderful establishments like the Booby Trap on 8 Mile Road, but I also played one of the bigger dance club on the Eastside too so that made up for it. My first job out of Specs was editing a weekly newspaper in Fla., where I was nominated for the AP’s “Best Investigative Journalism” award for a story I did on a boy who had been wrongfully convicted of attempted rape and attempted murder by a corrupt prosecutor.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Bob_ri11
Rip Taylor - Bobby - Charles Nelson Reilly
They were both queer as three dollar bills, but really nice guys nevertheless.

I covered everything from Boy Scout spaghetti dinners to murder trials while still DJing at night. By 1987 I was the Entertainment Editor for the Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie Tribune, interviewing celebrities from Arlo Guthrie to ZZ Top for the "Weekend" insert. I also had my own powermix radio show on WOVV, an FM station that reached from Vero Beach to Ft. Lauderdale. “The Wizard Bobby Breeze” was blowing out speakers up and down the Treasure Coast with the 2nd highest rated show – second only to the Almighty Lazlo in Miami – in South Florida.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here I_m_an10

I still keep my skills up to date though, DJing at small clubs here in the back woods where Bob Seger, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Eminem are party time staples. Bob Seger, by the way, has a house here in Alpena, and believe you me I’m trying to get him – and Uncle Ted – to come on the show. I invited Ted to go bow hunting with me this Fall but I haven’t heard back. I probably won’t either, but you never know. LOL

I totally had it made, until I was beaten nearly to death by a bunch of crack dealers when I was doing a story on the epidemic. Literally broken, I needed a break; I spent the Summer of 1989 recuperating at my parent’s cottage on the lake in Alpena Mi., where I live now. Working at the paper, the news bug had bitten me and I wanted to do more, so I took a job in Master Control at WBKB-TV11 in Alpena in the Fall with the promise of an anchor slot when one opened up. It never did. So after a year I set out for Colorado Springs to take a job as a reporter and evening news anchor for KVOR - just in time for the first Gulf War.

Colorado Springs was an exciting place to be at that point in history. In addition to my duties at KVOR, I reported on NORAD, the U.S. Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, and the deployment of the 4th Infantry Division and other units from around Colorado for the CBS Radio Network. I was a busy beaver, and happy too, having just married the woman I brought with me from Alpena; a woman who has stuck with me all of these years.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Dsc00210

It's a good thing she did too, because after the war things went sour. Casey Kasem bought the station and fired all but one of us, replacing our input with content from CNN. None of the other stations were hiring and I didn't want to leave Colorado Springs. Having to pay bills and eat I took a job at MCI, using my velvet voice to sell Friends and Family. LOL.

Well, one day they were doing some remodeling and some nimrod spilled a bucket of Toluene di-Isocyanate. TDI is a volatile chemical, and toxic in minute quantities, parts per-million quantities; 39 people went to the hospital, including me. TDI is a neurotoxin. By the time everyone started collapsing, the damage was done. When I was released from the hospital, I could no longer read or write. Speaking was an exercise in futility, and my short-term memory was shot.

This was unacceptable to me. How was I ever going to resume my career if I couldn't read, write, or speak? Fortunately, the brain is a marvelous organ. With "exercise," it can literally rewire itself. I could no longer read Kafka, so I started off with the comics in the paper. I moved to North Carolina where I had family so they could help out my new family as I recovered. My wife had given birth to my son Colin, named after General Colin Powell, who I interviewed as Operation Desert Shield began.

Long story short, in two years I was almost back to normal. I still to this day have some minor problems, occasionally stumbling for a word, but over all I have to say I'm happy with that part of my recovery. While I was in N.C. I graduated from comics to ever more difficult reading, taking classes at the local community college to exercise the muscle between my ears. Since much of my life was revolving around medical issues, I went to nursing school and eventually graduated.

OK, now I was stoked, I figured, "If I can be a nurse, I can be a doctor." So I started attending the University of North Carolina in Asheville on the pre-med track. I was doing pretty good too, until six months into the program when I fell off my roof as I was replacing some shingles, crushing three vertebrae in my lower back. For the next three years, I was in a wheelchair. So much for being a doctor. After eight surgeries over the next decade, lots of physical therapy, and a buttload of drugs, I could walk once more.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Robwhe10

The only problem with the “buttload of drugs” was that they made me numb in more ways than one. My body was numb, which is kinda the point when you’re taking opiates, but my mind was numb too. As my body slowly got stronger, thank God I was able to throw that monkey off my back. It’s been 5 years since I’ve taken any opiates, which not coincidentally corresponds with the debut of my blog. Since escaping that numbing pharmaceutical drug fog I’ve been able to get progressively better both mentally and physically, despite chronic and recurring life-threatening medical issues. I’m good to be on my feet from 4 to 8 hours a day, depending on what I’m doing. I have to admit that most Sunday mornings are spent in bed unable to move from working the night before, but it feels good to once again EARN a dollar rather than depending on Social Security Disability. So far, every penny that the show has earned has gone right back into it. (Dear SSA & IRS, I have the receipts.)

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Good_t10

The last 17 years haven’t been easy, not one damn bit; but I still consider myself to be a lucky man. In August I celebrated my 21st wedding anniversary, and between my wife and I we’ve raised 5 wonderful children and the two oldest have gifted us with three beautiful grand-daughters. My wife and I have been through the hardest of times, weathered the most tempestuous storms life can throw at you, and through it all we have become stronger as a family.

I love my family more than anything in this world, and that is why I’m fighting – to my dying breath if need be – to make sure that they are safe until the Lord returns. Unlike Alex Jones, I don’t believe that we can fight the NWO. It’s Satanic, and Christ is the only one who can defeat the Antichrist’s One World Government. It is my strong belief that all we can do is hope to survive until Christ returns, and I intend to save as many other people as I can along the way.

So that’s the short version of my story. lol!

YOUR TURN! cheers

Last edited by Bob Powell on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:06 am

Hello everyone. My name is Jimmy. I am a thirty year old man from southeast Michigan. I spent the better part of my twenties serving as a US Marine Infantryman and served in Iraq. I am now a disabled veteran who is a stay at home father for the most part. I have a passion for the truth. I spend many hours searching for the truth in this convoluted universe in which we live. I am a firm believer in the 'anything is possible' scenario. Unless it is proven to be false it can and probably will happen. I also have a love for Astronomy and Earth sciences. I have self taught myself many things along with some college. I am very knowledgable when it comes to Astronomy and Earth Sciences so if you have inqiuries feel free to ask me anything. If I don't have the answer I can point you in a direction to find what you need.

Bob has asked me to Moderate for him so you may deal with me from time to time. As long as you follow the rules posted by Bob and the host company we will have no problems. Posting material from know hoaxers such as Sorcha Faal AKA David Booth will result in a talking to though. We want the truth here, and nothing but the truth. Most of all I am just glad to be here and be part of Bobs team. I f you need anything feel free to come to me anytime.

Last edited by Jimmy E on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : poor spelling.)
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi Bob - Hi Jimmy,

It is very nice meeting you! My hats off and much respect to the both of you!

I'm not a marine, nor have I ever served in aNY branch of service but I cAN cuss like a sailor lol and I do have a knack of looking/ watching out for others. I am so happy to be here. What a gr8 find ! Thank God, I can be amongst other like minded individuals -seeking/ exposing truth- for TRUTH should be viral! It is sO sad that people have had the wool pooled over their eyes and for so long that it's impossible for some to see.

Hey, but a lot of people ARE waking up ! Me for one. It took me almost 50 years to awaken to truth . No..., truth isn't always pleasant, sometimes it hurts and hurts bad, but I'd rather KNOW than be lied to. I'd rather KNOW and not hide my head in the sand . Pain makes us stronger- pain makes us motivated. We allll need to deal with/ LIVE in reality!!

This forum is a great avenue in getting out these truths. My prayers are with you . If you ever need me/ if I can assist in any way, Hey, I'm from the volunteer state Smile
... From Tennessee here... just give me a holler .

Holler loud and holler proud, you guys! Look fwd to getting to know you all better. Have a blessed day.

SeekerOfTruthLou
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 pm

SeekerOfTruthLou wrote:
Hi Bob - Hi Jimmy,

It is very nice meeting you! My hats off and much respect to the both of you!

I'm not a marine, nor have I ever served in aNY branch of service but I cAN cuss like a sailor lol and I do have a knack of looking/ watching out for others. I am so happy to be here. What a gr8 find ! Thank God, I can be amongst other like minded individuals -seeking/ exposing truth- for TRUTH should be viral! It is sO sad that people have had the wool pooled over their eyes and for so long that it's impossible for some to see.

Hey, but a lot of people ARE waking up ! Me for one. It took me almost 50 years to awaken to truth . No..., truth isn't always pleasant, sometimes it hurts and hurts bad, but I'd rather KNOW than be lied to. I'd rather KNOW and not hide my head in the sand . Pain makes us stronger- pain makes us motivated. We allll need to deal with/ LIVE in reality!!

This forum is a great avenue in getting out these truths. My prayers are with you . If you ever need me/ if I can assist in any way, Hey, I'm from the volunteer state Smile
... From Tennessee here... just give me a holler .

Holler loud and holler proud, you guys! Look fwd to getting to know you all better. Have a blessed day.

SeekerOfTruthLou

You have the HEART of a Marine Lou, which is why I've awarded you the rank of TTiV OG. Here is the full size image as I know it is a bit hard to read.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here 3rdmar12

Fidelity, Honor, Valor - Describes you to a T. In fact, in recognition of the sacrifice you made today as my courier behind enemy lines, my spy on the battlefield where Assholes Talk Shit, where a turncoat informed on you and your account was assassinated, I hereby award you the TTiV Bronze Star and Purple Heart for heroic action in the face of the enemy.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Seeker10

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Seeker11

Laughing

Good job sweetheart. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Wow, Bob lol. Thanks for all the high praise , ranking et al! I'm truly honored but all I did was follow my heart. I always do what I feel is right , true , just - all for the cause of good!

"Heart of a Marine" Made my day...that was the nicest compliment ever... a spy? lol Well maybe - after someone suggested this, maybe it WAS a gray covert? But the jury is still undecided . Still awaiting the verdict .

Anyway, just doing what is right, living with a clean conscious is rewarding enough really! (not to mention the rewards on eternity's side but even then I will be laying those/my trophies at His {the Lord Jesus'} feet!

Anyway, I'm truly honored, Blessed I should say! Thank you so very much.

* I must say you did an excellent job on your certificates - Very professional looking* ! I'm impressed ! I know that took some time doing but you didn't have to go to all of that trouble.

Will go get dressed ASAP Smile

Will go properly dress now and wear them proudly.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Hey. I AM Amaterasu. Here's the bio I use:

Amaterasu Solar is a multidisciplined economist, social engineer, and layman physicist, also studying emergence, fractals, chaos, complexity, and other elements of science, who has spent the bulk of Her 50+ years on this planet seeking solutions to the problems that beset Humanity. Her father was deeply involved in the study of electrogravitics, teaching Her, describing His successful experiments in gravity control and overunity (“free energy”), and painting a picture of flying cars, floating cities, and all the energy We can use as the world She would grow up in because of His work. When the technology of electrogravitics became highly classified, Her father never mentioned His work again.

Very glad to be here as an Officially Banned from ATS member. Looking forward to the possibility of discussing the implementation of The Abundance Paradigm.
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 am

Amaterasu wrote:
Hey. I AM Amaterasu. Here's the bio I use:

Amaterasu Solar is a multidisciplined economist, social engineer, and layman physicist, also studying emergence, fractals, chaos, complexity, and other elements of science, who has spent the bulk of Her 50+ years on this planet seeking solutions to the problems that beset Humanity. Her father was deeply involved in the study of electrogravitics, teaching Her, describing His successful experiments in gravity control and overunity (“free energy”), and painting a picture of flying cars, floating cities, and all the energy We can use as the world She would grow up in because of His work. When the technology of electrogravitics became highly classified, Her father never mentioned His work again.

Very glad to be here as an Officially Banned from ATS member. Looking forward to the possibility of discussing the implementation of The Abundance Paradigm.

Welcome my dear, to the asylum for the politically dangerous; where Ron Paul bumper stickers label us "domestic terrorists", and loving our country, its Constitution, and the Natural Rights of Man makes us subversives.

Speaking of subversive, please feel free to post as much of you and your father's research into electrogravitics here as you like. I'm all about pissing off TPTB these days, and one way to do it is to hit them where it hurts them THE MOST; their pocketbooks filled with petrodollars. If you would like to have your own sub-forum I can make that happen. I know a guy... lol! OR, when you start a thread you can just write up a short summary with links to previously posted research elsewhere, say on Pegasus.

Unlike some websites, I am not going to be anal about links to other sites and forums. I'm not selling anything, and I do not get a cut of the advertising that you see here on this forum. The sole purpose of this forum is to serve as an information clearinghouse on a wide variety of subjects. Not to toot my own horn too loudly, but when it comes to politics, foreign affairs, and the Clash of Civilizations throughout history I like to think I can hold my own and then some; but I'm only one man and as much as I would like to I can't cover everything myself.

That is why I invited Zorgon and his crew to participate here at TTiV. When it comes to matters extraterrestrial you guys have a lot of brainpower at your disposal and an established track record of scientific research; research that I believe is going to be critical at arriving at the truth of what is going on in the world today. I've talked to both legitimate scientists and pseudo-scientific whack jobs, Terrel Croft (Terral03) and Nancy Lieder being chief among the latter, and while a lot of what they speculate is utter BS, there are others I have spoken with - credible people - who agree with them on one thing: There IS an extraterrestrial component to the events of the "End Times."

Now before my Christian friends get all up in arms, let me remind them that God as we know Him is the very definition of an "Extraterrestrial", in that He is not from Earth, probably not even from our dimension. I had a lot of technical difficulties with it, but I'm almost done with an hour long special featuring my exclusive interview with Dr. Chuck Missler, in which we discuss his insights about "aliens", UFOs, and demons. The Holographic nature of the universe also comes into play in the most fascinating interview I have ever conducted. Dr. Missler is not only one of the world's leading theologians in this area of expertise, his secular credentials are equally impressive. For thirty years, Dr. Missler owned a string of aerospace companies that had classified R&D and manufacturing contracts with the Department of Defense, and he's not afraid to talk about that which he can talk about.

It is Dr. Missler's contention that the classic UFO - the light in the sky - are not interplanetary craft, rather they are inter-dimensional. If these craft are not fully in our dimension, that would explain why they can seemingly defy the laws of physics and appear and disappear at will. He also thinks that they are under demonic control, piloted by "fallen angels."

The way he explains it, it makes a lot of sense. The above video is absolutely fascinating and I encourage everyone to watch it. Chuck uses his considerable knowledge of math, physics, and the Bible, to prove his contentions about UFOs that I listed above. I'm really looking forward to finally publishing my interview with him. There was a point when I feared I had lost it completely, but I did recover the data and it is almost done.

Again, Ameratsu - WELCOME! cheers
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Thank You so much for the warm welcome! I will be watching the vid here shortly. [smile] Thank You for all You do.
Back to top Go down
tomsellecksmustache

PostSubject: Hi, did this...   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi, I'm Tom Selleck's Mustache. You must always refer to me by my full name, Tom Selleck's Mustache, never shortening or abbreviating it. I don't know no nuthin' 'bout no conspiracies, buuuut...I stumbled upon your conspirapod and saw that ghastly "The Truth Is Viral" banner at top. No offense, whoever made it, but it's very pixelated and the simulated lens flare is just, like, a bunch of lines. It looks like something you'd see on the internet in the 90's, when I was a kid. So I made a cleaner, slicker, stylized, more professional looking banner for you in the same dimensions, 1007x149. Do with it what you will.

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here C8JA8
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 am

tomsellecksmustache wrote:
Hi, I'm Tom Selleck's Mustache. You must always refer to me by my full name, Tom Selleck's Mustache, never shortening or abbreviating it. I don't know no nuthin' 'bout no conspiracies, buuuut...I stumbled upon your conspirapod and saw that ghastly "The Truth Is Viral" banner at top. No offense, whoever made it, but it's very pixelated and the simulated lens flare is just, like, a bunch of lines. It looks like something you'd see on the internet in the 90's, when I was a kid. So I made a cleaner, slicker, stylized, more professional looking banner for you in the same dimensions, 1007x149. Do with it what you will.

I made it. lol!

But I'm not too proud Tom Selleck's Mustache, and I'm definitely not a graphic artist.

Welcome.

Want a job?
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Nice graphic!

Welcome, Tom Selleck's Mustache! (Glad for copy/paste. That's a long name and begs to be "TSMed" [grin])
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Bob Powell wrote:

I made it. lol!

But I'm not too proud Tom Selleck's Mustache, and I'm definitely not a graphic artist.

Welcome.

Want a job?

I want a job... I am a graphic artist/designer... [smile]
Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
Bob Powell wrote:

I made it. lol!

Welcome.

Want a job?

Well hey hey hey!!! cheers

I'm going to get with you this coming week so we can talk about this, but I'm going to need banners of various sizes for my partner sites to display - animated .gifs would be cool - and then story specific graphics for mostly over-the-shoulder use. In general, I'm not married to the silver and black motif although I do like it and would like to stay along those lines. It's kind of stark; like reality. But if you want to play around with other pallets I have an open mind.

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Bob Powell wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:
Bob Powell wrote:

I made it. lol!

Welcome.

Want a job?

I'm going to get with you this coming week so we can talk about this, but I'm going to need banners of various sizes for my partner sites to display - animated .gifs would be cool - and then story specific graphics for mostly over-the-shoulder use. In general, I'm not married to the silver and black motif although I do like it and would like to stay along those lines. It's kind of stark; like reality. But if you want to play around with other pallets I have an open mind.

Thank you so much!

Here's My limitation... When My OS was upgraded I lost all My graphics packages - I hitchhiked away from My place when My ex left Me, also leaving Me with an eviction notice from His not paying the rent. There was only so much I could carry and I did not know where He put the software disks. So I could not reinstall Photoshop, After Effects, etc. All I have to work with is GIMP for Windows (it's free).

I will see if I can find an ani GIF creator for free. (I am jobless, virtually homeless, literally penniless...)

For static graphics... Just name the pixel dimension and give Me a clue as to the content and I can provide.

I like the silver & black... [smile]
Back to top Go down
tomsellecksmustache

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 am

Amaterasu wrote:
Bob Powell wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:
Bob Powell wrote:

I made it. lol!

Welcome.

Want a job?

Thank you so much!

Here's My limitation... When My OS was upgraded I lost all My graphics packages - I hitchhiked away from My place when My ex left Me, also leaving Me with an eviction notice from His not paying the rent. There was only so much I could carry and I did not know where He put the software disks. So I could not reinstall Photoshop, After Effects, etc. All I have to work with is GIMP for Windows (it's free).

I will see if I can find an ani GIF creator for free. (I am jobless, virtually homeless, literally penniless...)

For static graphics... Just name the pixel dimension and give Me a clue as to the content and I can provide.

I like the silver & black... [smile]

Hey, space lady, why do you keep capitalizing all your pronouns? That's kinda weird, though maybe not as weird as Me demanding to be called Tom Selleck's Mustache, but I do demand it...sternly. Anyway, that's what I did the banner in, GIMP. I think you can make animated gifs with GIMP, but I wouldn't recommend using gifs for any website design, as they can be very annoying, and only serve to clutter the site with pointless, distracting motion. Clean websites that are easy to navigate are better. The minimalist approach. BTW, you should play Okami, the main character in that game is Amaterasu, she's a space wolf, so I'd bet you'd be into that. I prefer games like The Legend of Zelda, Shadow of the Colossus, and Ico, as their philosophy is more Western. Not sure there's anything I can do about your problems, but here's this:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 am

Hey, space lady, why do you keep capitalizing all your pronouns? That's kinda weird, though maybe not as weird as Me demanding to be called Tom Selleck's Mustache, but I do demand it...sternly. Anyway, that's what I did the banner in, GIMP. I think you can make animated gifs with GIMP, but I wouldn't recommend using gifs for any website design, as they can be very annoying, and only serve to clutter the site with pointless, distracting motion. Clean websites that are easy to navigate are better. The minimalist approach. BTW, you should play Okami, the main character in that game is Amaterasu, she's a space wolf, so I'd bet you'd be into that. I prefer games like The Legend of Zelda, Shadow of the Colossus, and Ico, as their philosophy is more Western. Not sure there's anything I can do about your problems, but here's this:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It has to do with My perspective on "God," or the Creator... I had an experience wherein I became the universe - infinite and yet dimensionless. From that place I saw that Consciousness is "God" co-creating the Now, that ALL is Consciousness at some level of awareness, and that We all are therefore "God." In keeping with the tradition of many religious writings where "God," "Lord," etc. are capped out of respect, I cap Human pronouns. [smile]

Still getting M'feet wet with GIMP - I'm missing Photoshop greatly. I knew where everything was, what it was, and how to make it work.

I agree that ani GIF's tend to be busy and distracting - but they can be useful if minimal in number and somewhat subtle...

As for games... I rarely play them these days. I liked My X Box when I had one, and played Mass Effect, Magic: the Gathering, Oblivion, Fable, that kind of stuff. These days I am so busy trying to raise awareness of My work - which has been blocked, it seems, at least for non-members, at The Living Moon... Long story. Instead, My work can be accessed through these links:

Initial analysis: The End of Entropy: http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/the-end-of-entropy-a-look-at-our-entropic-world-and-the-evidence
Stigmergic Governance Via the Web: http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/stigmergic-governance-via-the-web
Money is Not Needed in Energy Abundance: http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/money-is-not-needed-in-energy-abundance
If You Control the Gold, and Money is Tied to Gold, You Control the Money Supply: http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/if-you-control-the-gold-and-money-is-tied-to-gold-you-control-the
And the plan: T.A.P., You're It!: http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/t-a-p-you-re-it
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 pm

lmaO! @ Tom Selleck's Mustache . Hilarious name. Welcome to the forum, TomSelleck's Mustache!

Space lady, welcome too. Am very much interested in what you have to share about the electrogravitics. I look fwd to reading!
I'm unsure what you are really all about but have read enough to know that I'm in disagreement with your views on God .

I believe His word - The Bible tells us that the poor will be with us always. Yes, we are OF God ,created in His image (TO DO HIS Will). but WE are NOT GOD, the Supreme Creator. We may be able to create a few things as He allows ...So when YOU can create a world, let me know ...or if you can end poverty, war, famine, etc ...

It truly breaks my heart when folk start worshiping the creature/creation instead of the rightful One Whom worship belongs. Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

The Lord Jesus loves us all , yeah this includes you , and He doesn't wish for anyone to perish .

Just concerned here and not trying to offend in any way: Only speaking from my heart.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Thank You, SOT-Lou.

My mission in life is to free Humanity from wage/debt slavery. I want all to have the freedom to believe what They want in the religious arena. I have no issues with those who believe as You do - but would not support any who feel Their beliefs MUST be Others'.

Do take a look at My work - presently We are held in manufactured scarcity, allowing some to profit at the expense of statistically all of Us. I will change this.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Thank you, Amaterasu. Am all for ending the 'slavery' and anything to ''free'' us is fine by me !! for betterment of us/ our world . Any cause for the good of mankind - I'm with you.

Will be reading more of your work-have only just touched on the subject. Rather deep, and I do have a lot of interruption/distractions often!

And awaiting that free energy!!! too!

Side note. My fight -AMI tech/smart meter 'employment' has been delayed indefinitely for my area. Hope this will be permanent -that the installation will be halted completely.! (We've also had some fires due to these meters)

Please hurry with your research Amaterasu! We all could benefit from FREE energy. I too believe that there are sources readily available for us to tap into. How I despise having to rely on 'them' for our power!

Reminder to all: Election day is upon us. Be sure to use your voice /button fingers) - It's time for a change ! Yes we can! change things that is...

God is still on the throne!! Whatever the outcome in this - His ways are higher than our ways.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:29 pm

I am not the One researching the free energy Myself, I have many a friend doing that part. I just know about one method of extracting free energy from My father... I am economist and a social engineer with a VERY strong Betterment Ethic. My job is to spread awareness of what We have and can do with it such that it reaches the tipping point.

One friend is coming out with a book on 12/12/12 (Can be ordered here: http://solomon-books.com/index.php?route=common/home ) called Technology for a New Future. He has been working with technology from Tesla, Leedskalnin (Coral Castle), and Eric Dollard and says the book contains how to accomplish what these inventors and energy workers did.
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks Am,

Gotcha. Hopefully, I'll have some quiet time for deep study today . Will get more into your work.
k.
You aren't the one I see but you did learn one method from your father (to extract energy) ... interesting! Have almost been tempted to look into building (or having someone else do it) ... the cheap /small version of the radiant free energy device that was how to'd on youtube. This field of study is beyond me thoughl.... Sure wish I had taken electronics in school! Almost did.

Oh for a better world! Allllll for that Smile If only ...!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 pm

SOT-Lou wrote:
Thanks Am,

Gotcha. Hopefully, I'll have some quiet time for deep study today . Will get more into your work.
k.
You aren't the one I see but you did learn one method from your father (to extract energy) ... interesting! Have almost been tempted to look into building (or having someone else do it) ... the cheap /small version of the radiant free energy device that was how to'd on youtube. This field of study is beyond me thoughl.... Sure wish I had taken electronics in school! Almost did.

Oh for a better world! Allllll for that Smile If only ...!

We WILL make a better world, and all the faster the more who spread information about what free energy and robots would do to the need for money. Getting the awareness to the tipping point is the first step.
Back to top Go down
Sambuca

PostSubject: introduction   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Hello everyone,

I really didn't come here to get my rear end kicked. i just saw one of Bob's vids and was interested. Bob seems to have that way of making you sit up a bit straighter when he speaks. Thanks to Bob and all of the others here who have served the country.

Here's where it gets sticky, I'm a Muslim and a recovering Fox News addict. (5 years, might watch a vid of the Judge, but that's about it.)

i wasn't born Muslim, I was raised Catholic. I wasn't quite hip to that and I studied a few different flavors. My first wife left me when i met a JW. I DID study the Bible with him a bit. He was very pleasant. What made me begin was when he opened up his Hebrew/Greek/English Bible. THAT was about the coolest thing I ever saw! It was one of those "The Day the Universe Changed" to me. I wasn't interested in being a JW, but the idea of researching Scripture blew me away.

I DO spend time studying Textual Criticism, so probably best if we not go there. I don't want to make any enemies. I don't mind discussing what Islam is. I DON'T spend a lot of time defending Muslims. I pray for them and I debate with them. On an Islamic website, I DO debate Christians, I did NOT come here to do that.

I DID disagree with something Bob said. I may be incorrect in my position, perhaps you can show me where to discuss it. My opinion is that that Obama HAD to go after al Awlaki. If he said what he is alleged to have said, and I believe I found it online, then he signed his own death warrant. I know MANY who think he was a brilliant scholar. I think he DID have intelligence, but when I heard him say that the Qur'an supports suicide bombings, I have to vehemently disagree. My 2nd wife kind of left me over that. GOODBYE.

My other problem is with Israel. I'm actually just getting there now. If someone could point the direction for that discussion, I'd be much obliged. Just don't make it the Religious section!

I've only been Muslim for 6 years, so don't ask me about that Palestinian terrorist guy they just dug up. Sorry, I forget his name. The only thought that comes to my mind when I see the new stories is, "Can we kill him again?"

Thanks again,

Sam
Back to top Go down
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello Sambuca and welcome to the forum. You sound like an interesting person and I look forward to any discussion you may bring forward. The best spot to talk about Isreal is probably the International Skullduggery forum on the main page. The rules are very flexable around here so talk about whatever topics you choose. We already have quite a few good threads so take a look through if you have some time. And if you haven't seen all of The Truth Is Viral episodes I highly suggest watching them all. Bob has a nack for finding the truth and stands by his beliefs. So welcome again and let's keep the truth viral. Also if you have any questions at any time feel free to ask me or send me a PM.

Semper Fi. cheers

Back to top Go down
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole Sambuca.

You will find no hatred of any kind here brother. I am a Christian, so obviously we differ on major theological points; but you won't ever hear me say you're going to Hell because you don't believe in the One True God the same way I do. Judgement is the job of our Father in Heaven, not mine. I am most definitely a sinner with a splinter in his eye who lives in a glass house, and further, the Bible tells us to "Judge not lest ye be judged," so I'm going to follow that advice.

I currently have many Muslim friends, and before I was married I dated three Muslim girls when I went to college in Detroit; home to the largest concentration of Muslims in the US (Dearborn really, but close enough.) I met the families of the first two girls - a Lebanese and a Palestinian from Gaza - but when the jealous sister of the Persian girl I was dating told her father she was seeing an infidel he beat her so badly she never came back to school. I never did see her again. So I have more than a passing understanding of Islamic culture; good and bad.

I understand, for example, that Muslims are just like everyone else: They just want to earn a living and raise their children to have a better life than they did. I understand that, while I don't believe in it, Islam is not the enemy of the United states; RADICAL Islam is the enemy of the United States, and therefore it is also MY enemy.

It is not just my enemy because shariah law would not recognize the US Constitution or any of the laws based upon it, it is my enemy because radical Muslims have forsaken the notion that ALL human life is sacred, and that when He returns God is going to be pretty pissed off at those who murder innocents in His name. The Taliban and Hamas hold a special place in the darkest recesses of my heart. These two organizations, above all others, revel in the murder of children - even their own - if in their twisted minds it advances the cause of Jihad.

But as far as everyday interaction with persons of the Muslim faith goes, I welcome the opportunity to have a rational and civilized discussion. I'm sure there are many points upon which we will not agree, but as long as you don't try to cut off my head we're cool brother. affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here   INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION JUNCTION: Say "Hey!" In Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Truth Is Viral :: Welcome To The New TTiV Forum! :: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ-
Jump to: