The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official: Al Qaeda Embassy Attack Threat ‘Had No Basis In Fact’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Official: Al Qaeda Embassy Attack Threat ‘Had No Basis In Fact’ Empty
PostSubject: Official: Al Qaeda Embassy Attack Threat ‘Had No Basis In Fact’   Official: Al Qaeda Embassy Attack Threat ‘Had No Basis In Fact’ EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 pm

When this terror alert was issued this was the first thing that popped into my mind. If you look around these days the Obama supporters are getting smaller everyday. This was a chance to bring weak minded Americans back into the Obama loop. Just look how much has been done and said over this 'terror threat'. Embassy's have been closed and personnel have been evacuated in many countries. And of course there was a story about a failed plot in Yemen to go along with this.

There are multiple reasons for the administration to pull a stunt like this.

1) This took much of the hype out of all of the current scandals plaguing the White House and most importantly Obama himself. He may call them phony but I'm sure he is well aware that many Americans do not consider them to be so.

2) The need to drive fear back into the general public in order to justify the unconstitutional surveillance programs that have been leaked to the public in recent weeks.

I'm sure they have more in their agenda and we will see that come out in the days and weeks to come. I just knew from the start that this was BS and I could see why right away. I truly hope that many will see through this charade and add it to the list of devious actions committed by this criminal Presidential administration. This is proof that they will go to whatever length that they need in order to gain and maintain control over the American people. Keep your eyes open because as this was a failure there very well could be a false flag terror attack headed our way.

Source.

Quote :
Excerpted from McClatchy: A high-ranking Yemeni security official speaking on the condition of anonymity told McClatchy that the claims of a foiled plot had no basis in fact. That source bemusedly attributed media reports about imminent terror strikes to a single official’s comments, which he cast as a misguided attempt at shifting public opinion in the face of increasing and unpopular American drone strikes. Read the whole thing

Excerpted from Infowars: A high-ranking Yemeni security official has told McClatchy that the Obama administration’s recently announced terror threat which supposedly targeted US embassies had “no basis in fact” and was manufactured merely to dampen opposition to drone strikes.

After initially warning of a terror plot “thought to have been one of the most serious against American and other Western interests since the September 11 attacks,” the US closed 20 embassies and consulates earlier this month, 18 of which reopened yesterday.

The announcement of the threat occurred as it was simultaneously acknowledged that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi last year was linked to a clandestine CIA arms smuggling operation based in the Libyan city that was being used to transport arms to rebels in Syria, many of whom are allied with Al-Qaeda militants.

The announcement of the threat against US embassies also served to justify blanket NSA surveillance, leading some to suggest that the alleged plot was being hyped to distract from the Edward Snowden scandal. It was later claimed that the NSA had intercepted a “conference call” of Al-Qaeda members during which militants discussed an attack.
Back to top Go down

Official: Al Qaeda Embassy Attack Threat ‘Had No Basis In Fact’
Page 1 of 1