The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims Empty
PostSubject: Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims   Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 am

Now to me this is just wrong. The words discrimination come to mind. They probably have the legal right to do what they did but I believe it will hurt them in the long run. I hope this story goes viral and every gun owner with a BofA acount will close them asap. If you are a customer of theirs I urge you to take your buisness elswhere. There is no doubt that the 2nd amendment is under attack here in America and this is what we get from it. The rich projecting their own agendas by the way they do buisness. I wonder if any major manufacturers use BofA. It will be interesting to find out. If so I hope they cut anf run and leave them high and dry. I tell you; this country is really begginning to piss me off. So many people are just standing by while our fundamental rights are continually attacked.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/bank-america-freezes-gun-manufacturers-account-company-owner-claims

Quote :
Bank of America has reportedly frozen the account of gun manufacturer American Spirit Arms, according to its owner, Joe Sirochman.

In a Facebook post dated December 29, Sirochman wrote the following:

“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms...our Web site orders have jumped 500 percent causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review.

“After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America, I finally got a manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review -- her exact words were -- ‘We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.’”(emphasis added)

Sirochman also wrote that he told the bank manager that “they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs” and that “[American Spirit is a] firearms manufacturer with all the proper licensing.”

He also noted that he has been doing business with Bank of America for over 10 years, but will now be looking for a new bank.

According to Unlawful News, this isn't the first time Bank of America has targeted a customer involved in the firearms industry.

McMillan Group International was reportedly told that its business was no longer welcome after the company started manufacturing firearms – even after 12 years of doing business with the bank
Link
Back to top Go down
SOT-Lou
TTiV OG
TTiV OG
SOT-Lou

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims   Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 pm

This is SOOOO wrong of BOA. Yeah everyone should definitely change banks! I would like to know how in the world -that they can legally get away with holding their deposits? This is so wrong -definitelly discriminating..and not allowing someone their own money due them ??! Someone needs to nip this chit in the bud!

OathKeepingJarhead wrote:
...I tell you; this country is really beginning to piss me off. So many people are just standing by while our fundamental rights are continually attacked.

You said it. I am truly disheartened myself to see our country going downhill ...and lately it seems like it is falling like a landslide! It would be nice if EVERY US citizen would WAKE up (get away from their distracting toys,etc) , to STAND for what is RIGHT!
They definitely want the guns don't they?...and will pick and prod and go about it any way they have to, to get 'er done, it seems.
I hope every gun owner turns their backs on BOA!
Back to top Go down

Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims
Page 1 of 1