The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peaceful Demonstration At Every State Capital For Our 2nd Amendment Rights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

Peaceful Demonstration At Every State Capital For Our 2nd Amendment Rights Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Demonstration At Every State Capital For Our 2nd Amendment Rights   Peaceful Demonstration At Every State Capital For Our 2nd Amendment Rights EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:10 pm

On February 8th, from 10 a.m. until Noon, law abiding gun owners around the nation will be descending on their state capitols to protest in favor or the 2nd Amendment, and against the Tyrannical laws now being crafted by those traitors in Congress who would see us defenseless. Most of the credit for the organization of this event in Lansing goes to David Pyzik and Paula Anders III; I'm just going to provide the sound system and use it to run my mouth. Apparently, that is MY God-given talent.

The Truth Is Viral will be broadcasting live from the Lansing Michigan event on Livestream.com/ttivlive and Bambuser.com/ttivlive, and yours truly will be a featured speaker. There will be hundreds, if not thousands, of Michigan citizens exercising their First Amendment right to free speech in order to protect their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms; before the situation reverses and we must used the second Amendment to retain the rest of the Natural Rights of men enshrined in the Constitution.

We have to speak out, before we have to fight back!

Here is the event page on Facebook.

And a full-size flyer for any Michigan residents who want to print it out and spread it around.

Peaceful Demonstration At Every State Capital For Our 2nd Amendment Rights Pro_2a13

It makes NO DIFFERENCE where you live. This event is taking place nationwide, on the Capitol steps of every state in the Union. Tension are rapidly approaching a boiling point in this country, with ordinary citizens, entire Sheriff's departments, and even the Michigan legislature telling the Emperor-in-Chief to take his Tyranny elsewhere. We do not want a dictator, and By God we will not have one!

μολὼν λαβέ

Last edited by Bob Powell on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

Peaceful Demonstration At Every State Capital For Our 2nd Amendment Rights
Page 1 of 1