The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawmaker Steven F McLaughlin Standing Up For New York Citizens 2nd Amendment Rights.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Lawmaker Steven F McLaughlin Standing Up For New York Citizens 2nd Amendment Rights. Empty
PostSubject: Lawmaker Steven F McLaughlin Standing Up For New York Citizens 2nd Amendment Rights.   Lawmaker Steven F McLaughlin Standing Up For New York Citizens 2nd Amendment Rights. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:56 am

This man is a true patriot for standing up for the rights of the citizens for which he represents. I wish we had more lawmakers like this who would raise a fuss and demand that things are handled in a legal and just manner. He makes some very good arguments and I would like to see just how the anti-gun crown would object to his statements and testimony. I hope these videos will make their way to the desks of lawmakers in every state. We need more like him to get their voices heard for the people that they represent. This man gives me faith that we may still have a chance to make things right.

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Lawmaker Steven F McLaughlin Standing Up For New York Citizens 2nd Amendment Rights.
Page 1 of 1