The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

50 State Open Carry Demonstration Feb. 8th; Getting Out The Word

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

50 State Open Carry Demonstration Feb. 8th; Getting Out The Word Empty
PostSubject: 50 State Open Carry Demonstration Feb. 8th; Getting Out The Word   50 State Open Carry Demonstration Feb. 8th; Getting Out The Word EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:53 am

Quote :
On February 8th 2013, in accordance with state law and the 2nd Amendment, there will be peaceful Open Carry demonstrations taking on the Capitol steps of all 50 states. In Michigan a team of volunteers is organizing the event, and this writer will be speaking in support of the Constitution, exercising my 1st Amendment right to free speech in defense of the 2nd Amendment.

In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, I take you through the streets of Alpena Michigan as I go door-to-door to businesses in the downtown area; openly carrying a sidearm in accordance with Michigan law.

Rather than just surprise local law enforcement with my sudden appearance as some reporters have done, I decided to speak with the Michigan State Patrol, the Alpena County Sheriff's Office, and the City of Alpena Police Department, letting them know of my intentions beforehand.

As a result of my conversations with local LEOs, I was not only told that it was my right to walk around town openly carrying a firearm, but I was encouraged to do so. I was even offered tips on where I could place my flyers, and informed that I needed a permit to solicit from the city. The Alpena City Police Department especially went out of their way to make my little one man protest a success; in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws.

Please share this video everywhere you can. I can't do this by myself.

Semper Fi,
Bobby
Back to top Go down

50 State Open Carry Demonstration Feb. 8th; Getting Out The Word
Page 1 of 1