The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another DHS Bid In A New State (NY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Another DHS Bid In A New State (NY) Empty
PostSubject: Another DHS Bid In A New State (NY)   Another DHS Bid In A New State (NY) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:37 am

Just yesterday I posted about the two states that the DHS is recruiting private armies from and I said we would soon see more reports coming from other states. I did not realize it would happen this quickly. Now they want Ney Yorkers to act as Gestapo against anyone they see fit. Most likely Patriot protesters and such. The plot just keeps thickening folks.

Source.

Quote :
There have been many reports over the past couple of months about the DHS buying up tons of ammo. But we never really knew why. Was it for when the government decided to declare martial law? Was it for a staged catastrophe? Was it to strengthen the police state. Take away our guns?

Personal Liberty had an interesting story on their website the other day that hints at a new army that could replace the national guard. What? Why?

Now, DHS is advertising bids to contract with security firms to guard a variety of government buildings in upstate New York during public demonstrations and civil disturbances. The contract is expected to be for $75 million to $80 million.

The solicitation reads:

This acquisition is for approximately 380,000 hours of Basic Service, 20,000 hours of Temporary Additional Services and 3,500 hours of Emergency Security Services per year. Currently, there are an estimated 205 guards protecting approximately 95 posts at over 55 buildings. The estimated value of this Contract is between $75M and $80M.

The contracted guards, called protective service officers (PSOs), would be required to “be armed and some posts may require screening of visitors using X-rays/magnetometers.” The contractors would be deployed “to large and small-scale events such as natural disasters, civil disturbances, or other unanticipated events on an as-needed basis. The requirements under ‘ESS’ Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) may be ordered for anywhere in the geographic area covered under this Contract with little, if any advance notice.”
Back to top Go down

Another DHS Bid In A New State (NY)
Page 1 of 1