The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sen. McConnell: I Will Stop Obama's Gun Grab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

Sen. McConnell: I Will Stop Obama's Gun Grab Empty
PostSubject: Sen. McConnell: I Will Stop Obama's Gun Grab   Sen. McConnell: I Will Stop Obama's Gun Grab EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 am

Well we know there will be a fight and it is beginning already. I sure hope they stick to their word and fight tooth and nail against any and all new firearm legislation.

Source.

Quote :
Over the weekend, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky) did exactly what gun owners have been waiting for someone in a position of power to do--he vowed to stand between the Second Amendment and Obama's relentless gun grabbing efforts.

Speaking to Kentucky voters, McConnell said:

President Obama and his team are doing everything in their power to restrict your constitutional right to keep and bear and arms. Their efforts to restrict your rights, invading your personal privacy and overstepping their bounds with executive orders, are just plain wrong...I will do everything in my power as Senate Republican leader, fighting tooth and nail, to protect your Second Amendment rights.

McConnell said Obama's gun grab must be stopped so "law-abiding citizens" can "properly and accurately" defend themselves, their families, and their country.

Last week, Kentucky's junior Senator Rand Paul (R) took a similar position, when he vowed that he will introduce legislation nullifying Obama's executive orders on guns.
Back to top Go down

Sen. McConnell: I Will Stop Obama's Gun Grab
Page 1 of 1