The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘So We All Packed Up And Left’: 40 Oklahoma Sheriffs Asked To Disarm Walk Out Of State Capitol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OathKeepingJarhead
Admin
OathKeepingJarhead

‘So We All Packed Up And Left’: 40 Oklahoma Sheriffs Asked To Disarm Walk Out Of State Capitol  Empty
PostSubject: ‘So We All Packed Up And Left’: 40 Oklahoma Sheriffs Asked To Disarm Walk Out Of State Capitol    ‘So We All Packed Up And Left’: 40 Oklahoma Sheriffs Asked To Disarm Walk Out Of State Capitol  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:40 pm

In a typical liberal fascist move Oklahoma sheriffs were asked to disarm by some pansy state lawmaker when they attended an annual meeting at the state capitol. This is the new norm for politicians with an unneeded fear of firearms. They want to disarm all under the illusion that it will somehow stop law breaking criminals from using firearms in acts of crime. I am glad to hear that these sheriffs walked out as they should have. There is absolutely no doubt that an effort is under way to disarm the American populous right now. Every day more and more anti gunners make head-way in their fight against our protection of freedom. We must stand together because if we all wish to win this fight I believe we will need more than just 3% of our population to stand and raise the freedom flag. If you don't have a firearm to protect yourself and your family I highly suggest you get one. If you have no training take a course and learn. It is your responsibility as a free human being to protect yourself and your family. It is our god given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Never let it be taken from you for you will soon become a slave if you do.

Source.

Quote :

It’s a building of dignity and honor, but what happened at the state capitol recently has law enforcement crying shame.

“Everybody in that building knew who we were,” said Wagoner county sheriff Bob Colbert, who, along with 40 other sheriffs from around the state, converged on the capitol as they do every year to meet and greet and lobby. Until…

“One of the senators, who they wouldn’t tell us, complained because we were armed in the building,” he said.

They were then given a choice, disarm or there’s the door.

“So we all packed up and left,” he said.

Colbert doesn’t know for sure which senator complained, but has his own complaints about the complainer.

“We’re the people that protect these people,” he said.

What’s more, he says, maybe if they were worried more about state business then law enforcement officers with guns, Oklahoma would be in better shape.

“If the state troopers are satisfied that we’re ok in that building I’m pretty sure that the legislators should have something else to worry about such as the economy or something,” he said.

He says some lawmakers have called to apologize, but the sting of getting the boot from the capitol is gonna hurt for a while.

“Pretty sad day for me,” he said.

Read more at http://patdollard.com/2014/03/so-we-all-packed-up-and-left-40-oklahoma-sheriffs-asked-to-disarm-walk-out-of-state-capitol/#umIXvHRpamuZ0rJu.99
Back to top Go down

‘So We All Packed Up And Left’: 40 Oklahoma Sheriffs Asked To Disarm Walk Out Of State Capitol
Page 1 of 1