The Truth Is Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for fans and friends of The Truth Is Viral to congregate, share opinions, and support one another. I ask everyone to remain civil and respect the T&C's.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Herman Cain - TTiV SE01EP01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Powell
Admin
Bob Powell

The Real Herman Cain - TTiV SE01EP01 Empty
PostSubject: The Real Herman Cain - TTiV SE01EP01   The Real Herman Cain - TTiV SE01EP01 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 pm

This first, regular episode of TTiV, focuses on Herman Cain detais the lies and flip-flops of the Cain campaign during his bid for the Presidency, parts of which ended up on Judge Napolitano's Fox News show "Freedom Watch." When I interviewed Cain for the Premiere of TTiV he told me that he opposed Obama's decision to kill Anwar al-Awlaki. After al-Awlaki had been killed, Cain changed his tune and said he supported the killing.

One of my viewers, who also happens to have been Judge Andrew Napolitano's producer on Freedom Watch, remembered this interview and parts of it were featured on Freedom Watch to illustrate Cain's flip-flop; and his lies when he denied making the statement to me the previous March.

I PWNED Cain and his press secretary J.D. Gordon SO HARD! LOL. Sometimes, it is a real pleasure to be a journalist. Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

The Real Herman Cain - TTiV SE01EP01
Page 1 of 1